#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

The Strangers fell 29.5 percent on its first Sunday and that was without an NBA Finals game that night, so umm yeah, about that 11-12 percent Sunday decline...

Yeah they are so overestimating it just to make it look better

not trying to brag, but this is what I said -

Obviously not Trek levels, but for a movie like this, right now $30M-$40M OW. TDI did it, and its buzz came right before release, but Purge has had buzz for a few weeks.

My predict was $33M. I came to this conclusion based on one medium...Twitter. You cant underestimate it. I used Twitter as a main reason fore Trek "disappointing". Purge may suck to most, but im glad its doing good, especially for 2013's sake.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 1

not trying to brag, but this is what I said -

My predict was $33M. I came to this conclusion based on one medium...Twitter. You cant underestimate it. I used Twitter as a main reason fore Trek "disappointing". Purge may suck to most, but im glad its doing good, especially for 2013's sake.

Yeah it was killing it on Twitter. Hard to ignore how much buzz it had.

not trying to brag, but this is what I said - My predict was $33M. I came to this conclusion based on one medium...Twitter. You cant underestimate it. I used Twitter as a main reason fore Trek "disappointing". Purge may suck to most, but im glad its doing good, especially for 2013's sake.

Whats your verdict for MoS based ón Twitter

Whats your verdict for MoS based ón Twitter

My predict is $111M, but that's based on a few factors. To be dead honest, there isn't much buzz in my area (yet) and I don't see as much American GA buzz as there should be (yet), but MOS looks like a beast, and I think its going to hold well once people realize how beast it is.

Edited by jandrew

My predict is $111M, but that's based on a few factors. To be dead honest, there isn't much buzz in my area (yet) and I don't see as much American GA buzz as there should be (yet), but MOS looks like a beast, and I think its going to hold well once people realize how beast it is.

Thanks