kitik

Tuesday numbers | Drops???

This is probably gonna do upwards of 40m for the 5 day, and definitely over 150m given how good WOM seems to be. I can't wait to see it.

This is probably gonna do upwards of 40m for the 5 day, and definitely over 150m given how good WOM seems to be. I can't wait to see it.

150m?110m with luck....

Pardon me, but FUUUUUUCK!

(damn me for falling for baumer's pre-midnights excitement. One question lost.)

And if seems like 10M OD will be tough, 8M-9M maybe, so I'd put down as 2 questions already lost for me  :mellow:

Rth is saying drops from Monday.Rth, on 12 Jun 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:tuesdayPurge 2.6,NYSM 2.3,FF6 2,Inter 1.8Could be due to a combination of This Is The End and NBA Finals.

@ERCboxoffice: Tuesday's top movies: #1 THE PURGE $2.6M ($40M) #2 NYSM $2.4M ($65M) #3 F&F6 $2M ($207M) #4 THE INTERNSHIP $1.8M ($21M)Damn RTH spot on again. Ok numbers. A little disappointed but yeah I think TITE and NBA Finals might've been a factor. At least NYSM was flat.
  • Like 1

TITE :wub:

& go go up nysm I believe in you!

not so bitter abt the drop cause yay finally it's here & I can add my money to its worldwide BO :hi5: (well already added 2 times ;) )

Edited by Leyla

Pardon me, but FUUUUUUCK!

(damn me for falling for baumer's pre-midnights excitement. One question lost.)

Which question would that be o.o?

Oh... Nevermind.

Lost it, too -.-

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1