#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

BOM is reporting the 12m figure as a Thursday gross, so the weekend's going to be awfully complicated. I'm anticipating 38m today (47m for Friday total), 40m Saturday, and 36m Sunday for a 135m 3.5-day total. Which would be an amazing start.

• Like 4

Like i said, I'll wait until Sunday.Lots of excitement going round and people aren't thinking clearly.Few things I'm trying to understand:1. Were all the $12M tickets for the corporate sale for previews only? If they weren't,isn't possible that some of the people that got the tickets in the sale are already part of the $9M midnight showings?2. Is it normal for previews to be counted on Thursday and not Fridays? If its been previously counted as midnights, it won't exactly be fair to discount for MOS (although for weekend speculation sake, it makes it easier for it to be counted on Thursday).

BOM is reporting the 12m figure as a Thursday gross, so the weekend's going to be awfully complicated. I'm anticipating 38m today (47m for Friday total), 40m Saturday, and 36m Sunday for a 135m 3.5-day total. Which would be an amazing start.

I'm glad they are splitting it out, but I wish Mr. Subers showed some fucking backbone when other movies did the same type of shit.