#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

2nd weekend drop should be 50% due to wall mart.

That would be out of this world hold as Walmart previews and FD will inflate OW. I see 55-60% drop next weekend. 

Edited by druv10

I just arrived from NYSM. I am amazed. It deserves all the money it is making. Damn you Baumer foi spoiling me the movie and then saying it was not a spoiler for sure. My body was not prepared for that when it happened! I haven't seen a crowd getting so silent expecting for the ultimate reveal since Inception, people weren't breathing!  :P:D

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

This thread isn't nearly long enough. Step it up, people!

When I left there were 50 pages... now there are 130... what is there to discuss? Man of Steel brought Superman back from the dead and people are liking it. Justice League here we go!

• Founder / Operator

When I left there were 50 pages... now there are 130... what is there to discuss? Man of Steel brought Superman back from the dead and people are liking it. Justice League here we go!

I know how to speed things up...

TDKR is premiering on HBO right now. DISCUSS.

• Like 4

I am pleasantly surprised by the success of NYSM. But with the upcoming

movies that appeals to same audience that go for NYSM like WWZ, WHD

getting strong buzz, I say NYSM will end up with $110 mill or less.

It'll make over $100M. 

I know how to speed things up...

TDKR is premiering on HBO right now. DISCUSS.

Fantastic ending to the trilogy. Not as good as TDK but I loved Tom Hardy as Bane. Until today, I am still not sure how I feel about the twist. Also, Bane's death sucks.

So, which one of these should I make an Avatar for BKB? Since he's being so gracious about his loss, I didn't find any really bad ones. I can't give it to him officially until next week, unless MU beats the record again. :P Anyway, I'm choosing between resized versions of these two pics:

Posted Image

or

Posted Image