#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Could go lower as well. 2.5 multiplier from the 3-day gets it to $304m when you include the Wal-Mart bonus.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if it will go that low with the long summer weekdays & 4th of July helping ... but we'll see.  I'm interested to see the first weekday #s ... I would guess 40 million M-T would be expected ... any higher and will be nice sign.

Edited by agkman

I feel like WW would be more of an event because she hasnt had her own movie and of all the superheroes, people have been probably been clamorong for hers the most and once WB announces it, outlets will run stories like weed was just legalized in Alabama and itll get peoples, especially females interest. i could see WW having a niceee OW and finishing higher than Cap, Aquaman, and Thor. She just needs the same marketing MOS recieved.

• Like 3

I feel like WW would be more of an event because she hasnt had her own movie and of all the superheroes, people have been probably been clamorong for hers the most and once WB announces it, outlets will run stories like weed was just legalized in Alabama and itll get peoples, especially females interest. i could see WW having a niceee OW and finishing higher than Cap, Aquaman, and Thor. She just needs the same marketing MOS recieved.

This. WB should stop being stupid and make a WW film. Catwoman and Elektra flopped because they aren't famous and they sucked not because people don't like female superheroes. 

Edited by ban1o

Wonder Woman done right could be huger than MoS. If done correctly with the right sense of the potential of the character, if they give her a treatment that shows how epic and bad ass she can be, it could easily make more even than MoS.

She is basically a female Kratos with a much better and rich mythology.