#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Wow, simply awesome day ... 45-50 possibliities according to Rth.  Imagine if it hits the high end and it's preview/OD is near 62 ... in other words, what 6 million less than Iron Man 3.  Of course, it won't have the Saturday or Sunday of IM3, but still ... that is quite impressive for this reboot. 

I dunno, reading that there are like 20 minutes of trailers in front of every movie in the US sounds pretty tedious. 

Sounds fun. Here we have 7 minutes of random publicity and 7 minutes of trailers.

Sounds fun. Here we have 7 minutes of random publicity and 7 minutes of trailers.

I get three trailers and a Subway commercial. I think thats enough. 20 minutes of trailers? Fuck that, I would show up late every time. 

Edited by Jack Nevada

btw, I'd give Man of Steel a B+. The same rating I gave to Iron Man 3, though I'm not sure if that's allowed. :ph34r:

B+ is awesome. I even take C+. Im not hard to please. Even the general Audience loved it I know im going to love it

Catching Fire trailer...Real IMAX is amazing.

It really is...plan on heading into the city and catching this (and Pacific Rim) at Lincoln square IMAX...and it will be glorious.