Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

wow...this is flat out bad for MOS...but the signs were already there after the weekdays numbers. $300m looks to be in trouble now

Maybe its just me, but I still think it's still fairly likely it hits 300 million. Drops will stabilize following this week and 4th of July week will be a nice boon for the film.

While it's clear that this film was striving to be more than what society intended, and aspired to be something greater, anything over 300 million is a success.

Edited by #MrPink of Steel
  • Like 4

wow...this is flat out bad for MOS...but the signs were already there after the weekdays numbers. $300m looks to be in trouble now

The signs were not there with the NBA high ratings involved.

MU was always going to hit it but WWZ just added more damage.

Clearly the movie isn't good according to general audiences and on top of that competition from 2 blockbusters as well. Those 2 hacks Goyer and Synder messed up big time.

Boy, at least BKB is fun at times. You're just an annoying little brat who can't even troll properly. Step up your game, man!

• Like 3

Boy, at least BKB is fun at times. You're just an annoying little brat who can't even troll properly. Step up your game, man!

I'm not trolling, I'm stating my opinion of the movie. But if you can't handle the heat then...

• Like 2