Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Will Despicable Me affect MU? Hmm..

I see the interest in my area that audiences (including young adults like me) love that banana-potato minions. It is easily dominating the BO early July.

IMO, DM2 could win the summer.

• Like 1

Always remember, MoS is the beginning.It will only get bigger the next time around.280+ DOM700M WWGreat Start. In fact, the best start to any comicbook movie series WW.

Uhm, no. That would be Spider Man 1. 821.7M WW, in 2002. Without inflation and 3D/IMAX.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

Uhm, no. That would be Spider Man 1. Without inflation and 3D no less.

Ok I meant as far as reboots. Holy shit Sam. Shove it in a little harder.
  • Like 1

Ok I meant as far as reboots. Holy shit Sam. Shove it in a little harder.

Sorry, Ed. Just stating facts, You did said of any comic franchises  :P

But yeah, definitely awesome start for MOS. You know that I support it  :D

THIS. People focus way to much on drops. Movies now drop harder than movies 10 years ago. SM didnt get its first drop in the 50%'s until its 11th week, so does that mean movies from 2003 all got better WOM than 2013? No. Youre right, you have to take FB, Twitter, RT, IMDB, Yahoo, everything into account. Drops are misleading and I wish people wouldnt whine so much over them, MOS's WOM according to the online GA, is still good.

the online GA is NOT representative of the normal GA, just want to point that out.

Edited by ban1o

It's fucking hilarious. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYkH4AHnnQ

It must be me, but I really didn't think it was funny. It was like a tamer Beavis and Butthead joke. I have seen enough Beavis and Butthead to have heard jokes similar to that but much raunchier.

• Like 2

DM2 is beating MU in Australia even after DM2 burned off $2m in previews last sat/sun.

So it is just a special release for preview on that 2 days only?

Anyway I am thinking of opening a thread of DM2, but I wonder will it be locked.

DM2 over 1bil WW

or DM2 over IA3 ($886mil) WW

Edited by Michael89