Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Dunno about greatest, but it is underrated. Really you can't go wrong with any of the Miyazaki films though. I even think Ponyo is underrated. The animation in that alone is spellbinding.

Ponyo is a minor Miyazaki but even then its a 4/5. Delightful movie, that. 

Howl's Moving Castle is popular but I think its a confusing and dumb mess. I dont know what he was thinking. 

Women are such emotionally weak creatures. :ph34r:

Any male who hasn't cried during Titanic has no emotions. I cried like a bitch and the ship didn't even tilt yet.

Howl's Moving Castle is popular but I think its a confusing and dumb mess. I dont know what he was thinking. 

Have you seen Howl more than once? I was confused on the first viewing too, but it makes much more sense on repeats. I do agree that's a flaw with it though. It shouldn't be so confusing on a first viewing.

Anything with a father/son dynamic crumbles me to pieces, these days.

Don't know if you ever watched Bridge of Terabithia, but for the last third of the movie I cried constantly.

Have you seen Howl more than once? I was confused on the first viewing too, but it makes much more sense on repeats. I do agree that's a flaw with it though. It shouldn't be so confusing on a first viewing.

I've seen it like 3 times iirc. Doesn't appeal to me. 

Any male who hasn't cried during Titanic has no emotions. I cried like a bitch and the ship didn't even tilt yet.

True. The first time only, though. If I watch it  now, I don't think I will cry. People say what they want, but Cameron knows how to make us cry.

• Like 1

Women are such emotionally weak creatures. :ph34r:

Depends on the situation. Men can be just as emotionally weak at times. As human beings we all share pretty much the same traits. I guess you missed all of the posts in here by guys who have said they cried during these various animation films. Or are you calling these fellas women? I can't tell what you mean by that blanket statement.

You remember it that much at 3? Lol, wow don't think I remember anything from being 3! :P

I remember a lot about that time. Batman merchandise was everywhere. I remember being at the grocery store and my mom getting the Batman cereal for me. I remember getting to take a picture with a life size poster/statue of Keaton's Batman. I remember Elfman's music hitting me like a freight train when we went to see the movie. I remember the theater being packed and the introduction before the movie was very interesting. It was like a camera panning a coliseum of some sort. I remember being mad/sad when Batman's plane crashed.

The other big movie I remember seeing at that age was The Little Mermaid. A little later it was films like Home Alone, Terminator 2, Batman Returns, and Home Alone 2.

I really liked the first half of Howl's Moving Castle, but the second half just fell apart.

Depends on the situation. Men can be just as emotionally weak at times. As human beings we all share pretty much the same traits. I guess you missed all of the posts in here by guys who have said they cried during these various animation films. Or are you calling these fellas women? I can't tell what you mean by that blanket statement.

Would u prefer I said statistically speaking women are more emotional creatures than men?