Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

From RTH:

Rth, on 22 Jun 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:Posted Image

Just going to leave MU/WWZ where I had them but MOS comes down

MU 29.8-32,WWZ 25-27, MOS 12.5, TITE 4.2, NYSM 2.4, FF6 1.5, Purge 1.1, Intern 1.1, STID 900k, BR 700k

RDJ was doing that sexy little dance at the beginning of IM3 in that gif, to Christmas music. Cocky doesn't begin to describe him.  :lol:

oh I know where's it from

in gif form its open for interpretation :rofl:

• Like 1

That's a 27% drop from last Friday for NYSM.

NYSM:

7.9 mill...that would be about a 30% drop, even coming off inflated FD Sunday.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 6

I just love its run, best of the summer for me no doubt :wub: I predicted it to break out and gross 100M. Now it's looking to do that and more :D Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

Rth's numbersFF6: 1.5Purge: 1.1Spot on as always. And yet, there are still ones who doubt him :lol:

Yep. As he has pointed out many times, he has raw numbers unlike Nikke who just posts numbers given by studio. He can see the fluctuations and update much more efficiently. That's why we bow to our God Rth.   :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

Edited by druv10
  • Like 5

MoS has no one to blame but itself for the poor drop. Yes, WWZ and Monsters U did well, but would they have if MoS wasn't such a mediocre alternative?

A lot of mediocre films did very well in the past despite tough competition.

A lot of mediocre films did very well in the past despite tough competition.

LOL are you saying MOS is worse than mediocre? :P That's what it sounds like. Although I didn't love i gave it a 6.5/10. 

• Like 1

NYSM:

:wub:

I still prefer to prepare for the worst not to be disappointed lol :D

6 mil for now

Edited by Leyla

I thought that the trailers for WWZ did a good job of promoting BPs character as a family man and releculant hero. I will be interested in what the men/women split is on the movie, because I bet that attracted quite a few women.And as someone completely new and a total novice, I don't pay attention to shows like ET that claim some movie production is in trouble, because it often feels like they say that about all movies. So I really don't think that is bad press to the general audience.

• Like 1

NYSM:

110M is looking very good and I'll get nice little points boost in the BSG. As I went with Watchmen but it still has a shot at Basic Instinct. Amazing performance by a great movie.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: