Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

It's going to be the most successful reboot and 700m+ WWHow in the fuck are you trying to say this is not a success.Going by your logic BB is a huge failure, TASM is a failure...Most of us admit when we fuck up.Yours is way way long fucking overdue

Sometimes you have to give up hope with people

Okay, I just woke up and checked the forums and I have over 900 notifications? Fuck that, no way I'm reading all these pages. I'm guessing people are flipping out over MOS. That Friday jump isn't horrible at all, it was that ugly Thursday drop that hurt. I still buy baumer's argument that the market will correct for Thursday and Game 7, it just won't correct in one day. So, this weekend drop will be over 60% but I don't think that's indicative of horrible WOM kicking in, it's just a double whammy from two monster openers. MOS will stabilize in the coming days and still finish over $300m.

Dude what's with the practical view?

It's really tricky to calculate the multiplier from a tuesday opening.

For legs I'd rather compare the films where they stand on their second weekends. TASM reached $200m in its second weekend after Sun, MOS will do that plus $10m+-. Which interestingly enough are around what MOS made from selling tickets to Walmart. Without Walmart, I'd argue that MoS and TASM runs look almost identical, tue release not withstanding. Edited by iKent

So how bad were the MOS meltdowns last night when that 12m number came in? :lol:  I knew 18m wasn't happening.

IKR? There were some who says she should get the right numbers (almost never happen), she's just suck at math (this is true, but still)