Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

It has only been downhill since BB, unless there was some severe Nolan bros. intervention like in TDK.

It has only been downhill since BB, unless there was some severe Nolan bros. intervention like in TDK.

What lol. Tdkr story is much better than tdk which was better than tdk. People were attracted to tdk due to ledgers death, his performance and the joker character, nothing else was better than tdk or bb

Superman is not supposed to kill. I don't read the books and even I know that. Nolan is the same way. That's how big of an icon Superman has become in Western culture.

Again, I don't understand. He did the same thing in MoS what he did in the original film. Actually it was much worse in the original. So if it wasn't a big deal some 30 years ago, why is it now? 

• Like 1

How front loaded is wwz?

It's not a franchise like MOS, so it shouldn't be as front-loaded, but it's a horror movie, so it should be front-loaded.

If word gets out that it's too scary, or at least too scary to bring kids to, then it might have a hefty drop.

My audience though seemed to like it, and unlike a few packed-house horror movies I've seen here in town, no one wanted to walk out because they were getting too scared. (There was one movie a few months ago where a lady that I could tell was spooked announced to her husband "I'm tired, lets leave" right in the last 10 minutes at the scary part.)