Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Just read that MOS overseas number is $135.6 million. It grossed $19.7 million on Friday alone, meaning until Sunday night the movie was at $73.3 million and subtracting Friday's gross, then movies grossed $42.6 million from Monday to Thursday.

Is that a good number? average? bad?

Edited by VGPOP

Lol Ed no it's not. That would absolutely exceptional. That was from one cinema. The weekend will still likely be down 50% or so, but it isn't plummeting in the UK like it is in the US.

I was gonna tell him that too, but I don't wanna break him  :P

• Like 1

Just read that MOS overseas number is $135.6 million. It grossed $19.7 million on Friday alone, meaning until Sunday night the movie was at $73.3 million and subtracting Friday's gross, then movies grossed $42.6 million from Monday to Thursday.

Is that a good number? average? bad?

Will be close to 200M OS after this weekend. 400M OS is still the target. 450M OS is possible or not depends on the holds/drops from current markets and how it'll do in Australia next week as well as Japan and Brazil later. 500M OS is very unlikely.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

Lol at everybody's denial about Goyer.

I can't wait to see 10 years of Goyer/Snyder, MOS/Justice League DC films so the Internetz will provide us gigabytes of bitching, frustration and moaning.

Great times ahead.

:)

• Like 1

Goyer is writing MOS 2 &3 and possibly other DC films.

The way he talks in his interviews clearly shows he knows he s been promised the sequels if they happen.

And they will happen.

So you re all stuck with Goyer for the next decade or so.

Get used to it.

Denial & Anger can't last that long.

Move on to step 3 : bargaining.

Lol at everybody's denial about Goyer.

I can't wait to see 10 years of Goyer/Snyder, MOS/Justice League DC films so the Internetz will provide us gigabytes of bitching, frustration and moaning.

Great times ahead.

:)

WB's the only one in denial. He wrote a strong screenplay for BB but one in MOS was abysmal. I would love for him to go but unfortunately, no chance as WB loves him.  :angry:

• Like 1

WB's the only one in denial. He wrote a strong screenplay for BB but one in MOS was abysmal. I would love for him to go but unfortunately, no chance as WB loves him.  :angry:

Maybe if you send a personnal e-mail to WB top executives, they will see the light and how wrong they ve always been about Goyer and history will be made because MOS 2 will have an amazing script.