Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Yes, but he is not bigger than Pitt. That is just a fucking stupid thing to say.

nobody saying he is bigger. We all know WHD down it going to disappoint. I still think WWz would have still open big without Brad pitt.

Edited by Dragon

Tatum was box office magic last year, and Pitt has always been a bigger celebrity than box office draw, just like Clooney. That said, WWZ is beating WHD, mostly because of OHF and a poor marketing campaign. With great marketing like WWZ had and a lack of redundancy, I still maintain WHD would do 60+ next weekend. Alas, I see it struggling to hit 40. 

• Like 2

Tatum was box office magic last year, and Pitt has always been a bigger celebrity than box office draw, just like Clooney. That said, WWZ is beating WHD, mostly because of OHF and a poor marketing campaign. With great marketing like WWZ had and a lack of redundancy, I still maintain WHD would do 60+ next weekend. Alas, I see it struggling to hit 40. 

WHD will open 20 mil nextweek. Mark my words.

nobody saying he is bigger. We all know WHD down it going to disappoint. I still think WWz would have still open big without Brad pitt.

Some people said he was bigger.

Bigger than Pitt? No, not yet. But he's on his way. And Pitt isn't exactly bullet-proof box office wise. So again... best to think before you speak there, pal.

I always said it was Pitt combined with a big blockbuster. Nobody is bullet-proof anymore.

To be fair tho SUPERMAN has never been that big internationally. Pitt in a disaster movie imo should be bigger in places like HK and SK.

It's breaking out in HK, according to Bluebomb cause of that Chanel commercial Brad Pitt is in  :lol:

And WWZ breaks out in South Korea is definitely because of Brad Pitt's star power too.

MOS hasn't opened in HK yet, but with both WWZ and NYSM breaking out over there, it'll be interesting next week.

Also, MOS is not very successful in SK cause of average WOM.

That movie is very underrated

Is that from Burn after Reading?

LOL My favorite BP movie will always be Thelma and Louise. But I love him in pretty much everything. He's so cool in the Ocean's movies.

Posted Image

He is not even 10 percent as big as Pitt. OS ensures that.

Well I'm talking domestically, I can't judge overseas, I've never even left the country. And to say that he's not even 1/10th as big is an asinine statement.

Edited by Cmasterclay

I still remember that 55 M number from firedeep for MU. lol

Like I said a few days ago: Any prediction under $60M was pretty much bogus. Heck, anything below $65M was bogus considering Brave and Cars 2 made $66M in their OW's.