Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

To be fair-after HP3 dropped from HP2 people were saying HP4 wouldn't hit 200M (well those posts are all gone now...)

HP3 dropped $12m from CoS. It had amazing WoM from the general public, and someone expected that it wouldn't hit $200m? Lol, I love that GoF increased to $290m and the #1 film worldwide of its year.

• Like 1

You people need to stop doubting Katniss

This. People are predicting huge drops. Catchign Fire will make at least 390 if not more. And Mocking Jay will make more than 380. I don't udnerstand the huge drops they are predicting. 

This. People are predicting huge drops. Catchign Fire will make at least 390 if not more. And Mocking Jay will make more than 380. I don't udnerstand the huge drops they are predicting.

Because THG had curiosity and novelty. It sold 50M tickets, but does not have 50M US fans. Alot of people didnt even read the book. Just like other novelty films, alot of those people wont be back.

Have you even read the book, or seen the trailer for that matter? They're way different.

You can say all you want about how its "different." But it still boils down to another fight to the death competition. People will notice this. Won't hurt Catching Fire one bit, but it will effect Mockingjay.

Edited by filmnerdjamie