Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Summer 2013 movies may not be the critically aclaimed Oscar baits as last year, but you cant deny theyve been some of the most entertaining movies in a long time.

I disagree nothing looks appealing to me I have only seen Iron Man 3, Star Trek 2, and Man of Steel. I am going to see This is the End this week.  The only movie I missed that I wanted to see was The Great Gatsby. There is only two movies left this summer that I want to see, Pacific Rim and Elysium.

• Like 1

That is going to be some battle. There will be wars fought on this board.

Despicable Me is already in the Fandango 5. Jesus Christ! Animation taking over.

The Fandango 5

• Posted Image

• This week's hottest tickets

1 Monsters University Must Go! Buy
    2 World War Z Go Buy
    3 Man of Steel Go Buy
    4 This Is the End Go Buy
    5 Despicable Me 2 Go Buy

<p>

Despicable Me is already in the Fandango 5. Jesus Christ! Animation taking over.

The Fandango 5

[*]Posted Image

This week's hottest tickets

1 Monsters University Must Go! Buy 2 World War Z Go Buy 3 Man of Steel Go Buy 4 This Is the End Go Buy 5 Despicable Me 2 Go Buy

I've heard rumors you can buy your way onto this list kind of like ad space...not saying DM2 isn't the 5th best selling movie, or that the others aren't 1-4, just saying.

I've heard rumors you can buy your way onto this list kind of like ad space...not saying DM2 isn't the 5th best selling movie, or that the others aren't 1-4, just saying.

Really. So they aren't actually selling tickets?

You can theoretically buy up empty seats. 

Haha this belongs on literally every thread here.

I know it makes us sound like a bunch of teenage girls.

No offense to any members who are teenage girls

• Like 1