Mattrek

Early Tuesday estimates DM2 4.7 previews

Like Avatar!

Yeah that is one, Minority Report and Perfect Storm are others. Then again in the case of PS I think it was because I saw it on the big screen and was amazed by the visuals then upon seeing it again later that year I realized it was not that great of a film.

MI2 was one I thought was great in theaters, then upon seeing it again on video I went "What was I thinking???"

Yeah that is one, Minority Report and Perfect Storm are others. Then again in the case of PS I think it was because I saw it on the big screen and was amazed by the visuals then upon seeing it again later that year I realized it was not that great of a film.

MI2 was one I thought was great in theaters, then upon seeing it again on video I went "What was I thinking???"

I didn't like Minority Report from the first viewing. Perfect Storm I saw on TV and liked it.. I think. It was a long time ago.

There's nothing wrong with DKR. God, I hate the internet sometimes. 

Er, except for it being a plodding mess, "the class wars" plotline instigated by Bane completely pushed aside and abandoned for a generic and gimmicky "Stop the bomb from exploding!" climax, lame Shyamalan-esque "Talia" twist, the "pit with the most dangerous criminals on the face of the Earth" having only caring healers nursing Bruce back to health and encouraging and wholly supporting him to escape, weak Catwoman characterization (well, weak compared to Batman Returns characterisation anyway) and a lethal villain like Bane being abruptly disposed of in the most unsatisfactory and LOLworthy manner ever. Oh, and the fact that they gave Batman and Catwoman a "happily ever after" Disney Princess Movie ending-

Posted Image

That isn't enough? Coz I haven't even mentioned useless Matthew Modine character yet.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1

I didn't really have a big problem with the dialogue in MoS.  I didn't like the direction and ediitng.  It seemed like nothing had time to resonate emotionally because it just moved on to the next thing so quickly. 

I haven't read the script so I don't know if it was the script or editing, but the pacing was definitely choppy.

• Like 1

Summer Ranking so far :

1. Star Trek Into Darkness

2. Man Of Steel

3. Fast & Furious 6

4. Oblivion

5. Iron Man 3

6. Epic

7. Gatsby

8. Despicable Me 2

After Earth and Hangover III were pure trash.

Not Seen : WWZ ( tomorrow), TITE, MU, WHD,NYSM, Pain And Gain

Loving this summer, still great things to come.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

Jack Nevada's avatar is scaring me :P (then again I find Mr. Hill annoying-only things I liked him in that were live action were his cameo in Night at the Museum 2 and his very small supporting role in Walk Hard)

Man of Steel is the best summer film I've seen so far this year. Oblivion is the best blockbuster I have seen so far this year.

If Numbers loved Oblivion, IT'S GOTTA MEAN SOMETHING. 

Edited by ChD

Summer Ranking so far :

1. Star Trek Into Darkness

2. Man Of Steel

3. Fast & Furious 6

4. Oblivion

5. Iron Man 3

6. Epic

7. Gatsby

8. Despicable Me 2

After Earth and Hangover III were pure trash.

Not Seen : WWZ ( tomorrow), TITE, MU, WHD, Pain And Gain

Loving this summer, still great things to come.

I'm loving this summer at the movies as well. Lots to choose from. So far, I've been happy with everything I've seen.

• Like 1

NYSM > MOS

no doubt about it :D

'Minority report' is pretty rewatchable :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Leyla

There is no "happy Disney" ending for Batman and Catwoman in TDKR. They aren't actually at the cafe, its just Alfred's vision.

Nolan set that trap once Inception was released. It's the TOTAL MINDFUCK V2.0