#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Outside of Bourne, Damon's movies don't tend to open higher than 20 million.

It's why I mentioned Bourne ... this film has him in action sequences and if the film itself appeals to people and he's front in center with action, it could be a plus for the film above the usual.

But yeah, in general in most genres Damon isn't a 'huge' draw ... and I don't expect it to explode.  35-45 sounds right to me.

Edited by Adam

Nothing in this world really is certain than a few things. Nolan is not one of them.

There was uncertainty, then there was Nolan.

• Like 2

There was uncertainty, then there was Nolan.

God, the first time Nolan REALLY fucks something up fierce, it's going to be a fun time for you huh ...

I hope he doesn't as I love his movies as well.

Edited by Adam

God, the first time Nolan REALLY fucks something up fierce, it's going to be a fun time for you huh ...

He might go into hiding for eight years.

Nolan is due to Shymalan his career

• Like 1

No sellouts for anything here. Last week this time there were tons for both new releases as well as a couple for The Heat.

(Then again last weekend basically was a 3 day weekend)

Yeah that's not happening. I'd spin a dreidel to make sure it's legit.

Spell Check for Numbers.

Edited by #Despicable ED

It's why I mentioned Bourne ... this film has him in action sequences and if the film itself appeals to people and he's front in center with action, it could be a plus for the film above the usual.

But yeah, in general in most genres Damon isn't a 'huge' draw ... and I don't expect it to explode.  35-45 sounds right to me.

Yeah, hopefully Sony does a better job marketing Elysium, than WB did with Pacific Rim.

Interstellar should be good for $500 million WW if it is very good but people are putting too much faith in Nolan if they believe his name alone can carry a space exploration movie past $500 million. People just don't give a fuck about most Sci-Fi movies.

• Like 1

Christian Bale is gorgeous in TDK.How the fuck did he fall for Maggie's dopey look? I saw her tits in a movie and they drop to her stomach.

Katie Holmes visual appeal in Batman Begins is more impressive than whatever 'acting' talent Maggie G brought to the table in TDK (which didn't impress me much anyway) ;)

Both are flaws in their particular film though.

Edited by Adam

You either die a great filmmaker, or you live long enough to become Shyamalan

Posted Image

So when does this happen to Tarantino ... Cameron's time could be coming with his endless Avatar sequels that he has planned for sometime in the next 20 years. ;)

... and to be somewhat on topic ... that # still doesn't look any better. :P

Edited by Adam