#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

And please don't bitch that this is closed.  It was good opening a Friday thread when we got midnights when we got Thurs numbers from RTH at 2AM, but now if we have two threads open, then the conversation will be all over the place.  Let's just keep the Thurs thread open until Nikki gets out her crystal ball and gives us a real Friday or weekend estimate.

Edited by CJohn

I'm not getting my hopes up for another 11 hours. PR could go from a $45 million potential now down to a $30 million by the time 3am gets here.

Unfortunately GU2 will probably increase from its initial guesstimates or something.

Let's just keep the Thurs thread open until Nikki gets out her crystal ball and gives us a real Friday or weekend estimate.

Yes Sir.

I guess there's a new rule that we have to wait for at least Nikki's first Friday or weekend projection. No more Friday Midnights/Previews leading into weekend threads. 

Edited by #Despicable ED

Let's just keep the Thurs thread open until Nikki gets out her crystal ball and gives us a real Friday or weekend estimate.

Wrong. We can have Friday numbers with previews when Rth gives us Thursday numbers earlier in the day. Baumer told you that.

That's because I'm a hater :rolleyes:

LOL So funny Pac Rim is the only movie where you are an automatic hater if you think it's gonna make less than a certain amount.

With other movies there's the usual bickering back and forth with the pros and cons. But not Pac Rim. There is just no middle ground with this one.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

I'm confused. CJOHN, I meant no offense if ya think I'm upset. 

I know you meant no offense. I probably didn't explained myself in the right way either :lol:

3 40M Movies this weekend.

Possibly 5 20M movies for next weekend!

Actually, possible 6 (7, but I think RIPD has a 0,000000000000000001% chance of doing it) movies over 20M. That would be a record, I think.

Edited by CJohn

I'm not getting my hopes up for another 11 hours. PR could go from a $45 million potential now down to a $30 million by the time 3am gets here. Unfortunately GU2 will probably increase from its initial guesstimates or something.

Or it might break-out and hit 55M+.

Or it might break-out and hit 55M+.

That would be nice, but at this point it seems to a fanboy fantasy.

If this movies does awful, then somehow I believe Warner Brothers actually intentionally set it up to fail.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic