#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

I've seen every episode of Heroes except the final one. idk, I was doing something the night it was on and never bothered to catch up since the show was pretty much unbearable at that point and I was just watching it out of some weird sense of obligation. Maybe I will watch it some day.

Are you fucking kidding me?! $3.6m accounting for FORTY PERCENT of its OD?! 40% is higher than HBP's 39%, New Moon's 36%, and right around DH1's 39.7%, TDKR's 40%. Are you KIDDING me?

ANY logical person knows that those midnight numbers are reserved for front-loaded blockbusters and horror movies ONLY. There is no way in hell it's going to account for that much, and you're being shockingly ignorant. There is no way it's going to do less than $15m today. 

Everyone, MovieMan89 thinks its OD will be $9m! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop saying things I never said you annoying little drone.  I've been saying 30% for its OD share since last night. I gave the 30-40% range as what most fan rush midnights account for on OD, which is true. I think it will do between 10.5-12.5 OD for the record. I'm also putting you on ignore Noctis so don't expect me to get into anymore pissing contests with you you seem to love to ignite. God, you're the most annoying person I've ever come across on the internet.

• Like 1

I've seen every episode of Heroes except the final one. idk, I was doing something the night it was on and never bothered to catch up since the show was pretty much unbearable at that point and I was just watching it out of some weird sense of obligation. Maybe I will watch it some day.

For a show to do so well in season one to end after season 4, they must have really fudged up badly.  I love love love season one.  Such incredible writing and to be able to keep all 5 or 10 main characters interesting is truly fantastic.

Never seen it.  The first season is awesome.  I'm about 20 minutes into episode 1 of season two and I don't like the tonal shift already.  Nathan is poor now, has a beard and lives in an apartment....lol...ok....whatever.

I was a little bummed that Nathan didn't die at the end of season 1. The title of the show is Heroes, and if you really are a hero, you have to put your life on the line for friends or strangers. That would have been truly heroic.

btw, my favorite Adrian Pasdar movie is Near Dark

watch it if you haven't (I'm sure baumer has, but other folks should hunt it down)

• Like 1

I actually liked the final one, it wasn't a truly proper series finale but it wrapped it up in a way that was satisfying and left the series on a good note IMO after the downward spiral post season 1

Stop saying things I never said you annoying little drone.  I've been saying 30% for its OD share since last night. I gave the 30-40% range as what most fan rush midnights account for on OD, which is true. I think it will do between 10.5-12.5 OD for the record. I'm also putting you on ignore Noctis so don't expect me to get into anymore pissing contests with you you seem to love to ignite. God, you're the most annoying person I've ever come across on the internet.

More annoying than firedeep?! lol Posted Image

I was a little bummed that Nathan didn't die at the end of season 1. The title of the show is Heroes, and if you really are a hero, you have to put your life on the line for friends or strangers. That would have been truly heroic.

btw, my favorite Adrian Pasdar movie is Near Dark

watch it if you haven't (I'm sure baumer has, but other folks should hunt it down)

Yea, Near Dark is one of my faves.

• Like 2

I just finished watching the first season of Heroes.  Fantastic show.  Panatierre and Larter are ridiculously good looking.

Season 1 was awesome, but the quality falls off a cliff really fast into season 2, similar to that Jessica Alba series Dark Angel.

For a show to do so well in season one to end after season 4, they must have really fudged up badly.  I love love love season one.  Such incredible writing and to be able to keep all 5 or 10 main characters interesting is truly fantastic.

It's all downhill after season 1, but enjoy!

There was a writers strike during the second season and I guess it hurt them and they never really recovered. Just wait until all those interesting characters start to piss you off with all their stupid-ass decisions. Oh and characters going through the exact same character arcs multiple times. Man that got annoying.

• Like 1

Things aren looking too hot here as of 5:00. PR - 74GU2 - 218I want to stand outside the Grown Ups 2 theater and hand out free kicks to the balls. My theater wasn't the best comp for the nation last night, maybe it isn't going to be all weekend.

• Like 3