#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Just got back from Pacific Rim. In short, I enjoyed it a lot despite its flaws. One of the most fun times I have at theater this year. The actions are great. Idris Elba is so charismatic and awesome :wub:

I went with a few of my college friends, happy to report that they all like it to varying degrees.

Elba is swag incarnate, hopefully Heimdall kicks some serious ass in Thor 2.

Posted Image

Edited by #MrPink of Steel
  • Like 3

With that kind of recommendation, I will have to check it out. I was a big fan of Samurai Jack. :)

It's only 20 episodes long unfortunately, since CN cancelled it thanks to no toys, despite the fact that it had a new monster every week and five mechs that would've sold like hotcakes. <_<

• Like 1

Just got back from Pacific Rim. In short, I enjoyed it a lot despite its flaws. One of the most fun times I have at theater this year. The actions are great. Idris Elba is so charismatic and awesome :wub:I went with a few of my college friends, happy to report that they all like it to varying degrees.

Glad you liked it Sam!

It's only 20 episodes long unfortunately, since CN cancelled it thanks to no toys, despite the fact that it had a new monster every week and five mechs that would've sold like hotcakes. <_<

CN seems to hate action shows.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 1

Well, that sounds stupid on CN's part. Still, I will watch the 20 episodes sometime soon.

Anyone catch this viral video? A news channel provides the names of the Asiana Air pilots - wonder who does fact checking for them.

"Ho Lee Fuk"? is that real??? But why would they have 4 pilots?EDIT: ohhhhhh, I get it, not gonna lie I smirked at first, but theyre wrong for that Edited by jandrew

The Wire Season 4 is better than any season of any show in the history of television. ;)

... bold statement ... but it's that awesome. ;)

I've not seen every show in history, so it's hyperbole. :)

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

Having just watched it I have to disagree

Ah, and we were bonding so nicely on our Anna Kendrick love.  j/k. :lol:

HBO has many great shows though ... The Wire, The Sopranos, Deadwood, Carnivale, Six Feet Under, Oz, etc.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1