#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Only film I liked in 3d was The Hobbit because I like that 48 frames shit (yeah, that's right, fuck off)

But I know it's not for me and I haven't seen a single movie in 3D this year.

You think 48 fps looks good and you're telling the rest of us to fuck off? lol, only person fucking off is the one paying extra for a cheesy soap opera effect. :P

You think 48 fps looks good and you're telling the rest of us to fuck off? lol, only person fucking off is the one paying extra for a cheesy soap opera effect. :P

Y'all living in the past. This shit is the future goddamnit!!

Wow. You're the first person I've heard who actually saw it in 3D and thought that. How did the flying scenes in 3D not at least captivate you? They were absolutely exhilarating.

Because 3D does nothing for me unless it's actually something that comes right out at me.  The best 3D film I've ever seen is Journey to the Center of the Earth with Brendan Fraser.  In that film I had a t-Rex in my face, I had asteroids and rocks floating beside me.  3D now is bullshit.  It just makes the background stand out.  It's such a ridiculous bullshit cash grab and it's awful and does nothing to enhance the film.  The 80's had it right.  3D is a gimmick, but films like JAWS 3-D and Friday the 13th 3D at least had shit jump out at you.

• Like 1

48 FPS is great. (The disc isn't HFR, Blu-ray machines can't playback 48fps).

This weeks Blu rays were Scarface Limited Edition Steelcase Blu Ray, Old School Blu Ray, and House of Flying Daggers Blu Ray. :)