Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

Days of Future Past, Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla. The rest of the Summer has interesting movies, but nothing I am anticipating very much.

Pixar's movie may jump on my list if the teaser is good, tho.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 will be the best movie of the summer.

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 2

This summer kind of sucks. Not saying all the movies were great but I feel the onslaught of releases and rapid theater loss for movies hindered their runs

Wait until Summer 2015. Avengers 2 as of now has 3 weeks to itself but after that it seems like will be week after week after week of huge movies. No room to make money. Don't understand why studios are trying to cram everything into 2015.

I'm slowly coming around to the bleak realization that -- a couple of exceptions aside -- I'm really not very interested in most of the tentpoles for the next couple years.

Maybe it is time to divorce tentpoles once and for all.

I'm slowly coming around to the bleak realization that -- a couple of exceptions aside -- I'm really not very interested in most of the tentpoles for the next couple years.

Posted Image

• Like 1

I know, right?

I want that! My heart almost stops beating every time I think in 2015! I need to not get this excited by every movie that is coming out that year :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Milestones:

50M

RED2: no!

100M

TheLoneRanger: no!

PacificRim: maybe!

TheConjuring: yes!

150M

TheHeat: yes!

200M

WorldWarZ: maybe!