Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

Ray at BOM predicted 7.8M OW for RIPD ...  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Some members here also called sub 10M OW ...

RIPD OD $5m ... still a flop, but enough to be a direct punch to their poor faces...  :rolleyes:

To be honest, I wouldn't gloat too much with a 13m OW.

Ray at BOM predicted 7.8M OW for RIPD ... :rofl::rofl::rofl: Some members here also called sub 10M OW ...RIPD OD $5m ... still a flop, but enough to be a direct punch to their poor faces... :rolleyes:

Is that something to celebrate or be proud about? :lol:
  • Like 1

I honestly don't know and don't care about Ryan Reynolds dating history and I still find the guy hard to watch on screen. He's just not a very good actor, he's bland and repetitive. And of course people are a bit anoyed cause he gets a lot of high profile acting jobs.

Ray at BOM predicted 7.8M OW for RIPD ...  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Some members here also called sub 10M OW ... RIPD OD $5m ... still a flop, but enough to be a direct punch to their poor faces...  :rolleyes:

If only I could send you a slap.

Ray at BOM predicted 7.8M OW for RIPD ...  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Some members here also called sub 10M OW ...

RIPD OD $5m ... still a flop, but enough to be a direct punch to their poor faces...  :rolleyes:

Posted Image

(Well, I did say I was going to start using this gif a lot....)

• Like 4

Is it a pity punch? Do the estimators feel so bad about Ryan Reynolds that their willing to let him punch them to make him feel better about such a poor performance?

Sure, $13M is nothing good.

But considering plenty here called sub 10M OW for quite a while before release. That means RIPD is destroying people's expectations by at least 30% percent.  :rolleyes:

That is a big deal ... 

Still a bomb though.  :P

The one film in 2013 that Ryan Reynolds was in that succeeded at the box office featured Nicolas Cage in a leading role.

Think about that.

Posted Image

Too negatives cancel each other and make a positive?

It's not going to happen but I would love Conjuring to make more than Hangover III so that it and Great Gatsby could be among the top 5 grossing WB moves this year.

I honestly don't know and don't care about Ryan Reynolds dating history and I still find the guy hard to watch on screen. He's just not a very good actor, he's bland and repetitive. And of course people are a bit anoyed cause he gets a lot of high profile acting jobs.

He's not a bad actor and he certainly ain't bland, he's just not everyone's taste. When he's in a serious role, he shows talent.
  • Like 1

To be honest, I wouldn't gloat too much with a 13m OW.

Is that something to celebrate or be proud about? :lol:

Firedeep's talking about Ray's silly prediction.

1) He's rude to fans2) His eyes are too close together3) A mediocre actor4) Slept his way to the top (yes,men do this too)5) Can't open a film.

How is he rude to his fans?