RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

• Founder / Operator

Waves Hey Shawn fellow movie warrior..Nice world you created bud. :) Heh hehh...We got off topic a bit didnt we :)..Love being with movie loving and just plane fun family around the world here. Good times :)

Hello there, Kal. ;)

• Like 1

My favorite ride in Disney World is probably Thunder Mountain Railroad. It's just fast enough to get me excited and be fun, but not too much for it to be scary.....since I'm a real baby when it comes to roller coasters. Still haven't gone on Everest.

I can do almost any kinds of roller coasters or "scary" rides, but I really hate the simple ones they usually have at Six Flags or fairs where you're strapped onto a chair and it pretty much only go up or down, but in random fashion. The one time I was on it, I threw up after getting off  -_-

• Like 1

Oooooh. Mt. Everest......yeah.....don't think I'll be doing that. I heard you go backwards on that thing. Reason why I despize the Mummy.

Its really fun! Trust me, I am scared to go on any rollarcoaster but I enjoy that ride! And all I remember of the Mummy ride was the long line!!!
  • Like 1

I can do almost any kinds of roller coasters or "scary" rides, but I really hate the simple ones they usually have at Six Flags or fairs where you're strapped onto a chair and it pretty much only go up or down, but in random fashion. The one time I was on it, I threw up after getting off -_-

You should try Riddler's revenge, Escape from krypton and Drop of doom. Loved those rides - riddler is a standing rollercoaster

I have never been to Disneyland! :( But I love Disneyworld. Is there anyone here who likes Disneyland more than Disneyworld?And explain why? :)

I have never been to Disneyland! :( But I love Disneyworld. Is there anyone here who likes Disneyland more than Disneyworld?And explain why? :)

Man no where is there a comparison but we still gotta give love to Disneyland..It gave birth to the mightiest vacation resort on the planet.. As with no Disney land some 60 yrs ago,  there would be no disney world...Disneyworld is incredible its like Manhattan NY dedicated to taking everyone into a world of imagination and forgetting your problems for the 5-14 days you stay there. I mean there are freaking 43 square miles of it!! Wow!.. And KK now the got tree house apts lol...Just insane..And indeed still miles and miles of room to build more

• Like 1

Talking about theme parks is never boring. Disney and Universal especially are like being on actual movie sets

Try the WB studio tour. Of all the studio tours I have been on, this was by far the best. You actually get to see a lot of famous movie sets

Nice jay you redeemed yourself for your Wolverine Hatred. Still getting you bub for those hurtful reviews tho.lol

Heres another fun one

Spiderman kissing Prank lol

But definitely knowing that it was a lot more than 3D, that we were actually moving around the place on a track is pretty amazing. I had no idea. The creators of that ride really did a great job, phenomenal. Makes me appreciate the ride more.

• Like 1

Talking about theme parks is never boring. Disney and Universal especially are like being on actual movie sets

There is actually a cool movie set tour in the los angeles universal studios and half way through you go into this like 3d King Kong simulator ride thing. It's pretty cool.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

The tour they have at Universal is amazing. Better than others for me. They recreated some special effects too, which are very neat. I remember they did Jaws when I went on that tour, it was great.

Geez did this thread get boring

Hobbit sucks

IM3 sucks

Taco Bell rules

Michael Bay is a much better director than Peter Jackson

Kraft Dinner is not just for college

SW is much better than Potter

Aaaaaannnd GO!

• Like 5