RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

But it's lower than most expected.

Fox is really sad that Wolverine will only make SIXTY MILLION this weekend instead of the SEVENTY-FIVE MILLION some thought it could make. What a disaster. They're going to shelve DOFP because it's never going to make a profit!!!
  • Like 3

Fox is really sad that Wolverine will only make SIXTY MILLION this weekend instead of the SEVENTY-FIVE MILLION some thought it could make. What a disaster. They're going to shelve DOFP because it's never going to make a profit!!!

:D

Lmao. Seems to be common theme. God forbid a movie doesn't hit the mark, and maybe falls 10-15 million short it's now being considered a 'flop'. looool. A 60 M OW is still great for it, although I guess Firedeep would disagree....

Lmao. Seems to be common theme. God forbid a movie doesn't hit the mark, and maybe falls 10-15 million short it's now being considered a 'flop'. looool. A 60 M OW is still great for it, although I guess Firedeep would disagree....

Firedeep needs to have a seat.

Holy shit!!I know it's too late, but Pacific Rim stayed flat at my theater from last Friday!!!99 tickets last Friday and 99 tickets today!I know it's not going to happen nationwide, but fuck, that's a really good hold.

How did Wolvie do? And how did The Conjuring hold up.

Holy shit!!I know it's too late, but Pacific Rim stayed flat at my theater from last Friday!!!99 tickets last Friday and 99 tickets today!I know it's not going to happen nationwide, but fuck, that's a really good hold.

It's not going to stay flat because GDT is a hack whose movies are failures that you're not allowed to like. 

• Like 2

I love your enthusiasm.  :D  

• Like 2

Holy shit!! I know it's too late, but Pacific Rim stayed flat at my theater from last Friday!!!99 tickets last Friday and 99 tickets today!I know it's not going to happen nationwide, but fuck, that's a really good hold.

You should've bought a ticket so it increased.
  • Like 2