RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Rem you heard it hear first

KAL

" Cameron will have 3 films firmly planted in the all time top 3 WW And domestic spot...That is going to be horrific for Speilberg or any other director to try to match up to...lol.. I dont even think a film is going to remove Titanic out of its WW spot.. And imagine

all 4 Juggernauts films  taking their right place in the top 4 spots all time lol...hah hah :worthy: Thank You James Cameron Thank YOu!! :). And yes Cameron has plans for a 4th Juggernaut film now. Mwhahahah

Edited by Superman001

Thanks, bitch.   :)

Okay, off to watch Friday the 13th The Final Chapter and fall asleep to it.  

Night all (it's 3:20 AM here)

WTF!! LOl Baumer are you really going to sleep to that good buddy heee hee. lol.. HAve a blessed night my friend and see you on tomm.. Shoot I recommend you sleeping til Part 7..:P Hah hah.. The psychic girl is sexy one for your catnap.. See you on Saturday Baumer man!!... I know you cant wait till BKB goes against me and all the avatar fans with Avengers 2 vs Juggernaut 2015

Oh but you can add WM to it.  Those midnight numbers are legit, whether they came from the public or not.  

And I'm not talking about IM3, I'm talking about MOS.

Grrr bslap for baumer bud!! LOL :P Shoot I think thats your absurd WWz and that cartoon movie super performing plus strong holdovers that hurt the dude of steel my friend :P. So it wasnt really a leg issue when you have a freaking zombie film opening to 60Mil lol.Yikes for poor MOS

And that's how people talk when they drop out of school in kindergarten.

Says the fellow that cant spell and who doesnt have 4600+ strong World law of attraction club..lol

I say you need to go back to school  boy.. :P

Hogwarts lust and schooling doesnt help you in the real world Noctis lol

Edited by Superman001

I know you not trying to hate on a film that came off a flop and still is coming close to 700+M facing huge competitoon...lol

MOS rocked and despite the odds..Superman is back with a vengance!

The movie did good at the BO, no doubt. But quality-wise I thought it sucked big time.

• Like 1

A lot of people hated MOS but count me as one that thought it was pretty good

If alot of people hated it would have flopped More like some people didnt like the dark direction and wanted more light hearted film... But most loved it as the BO and  buzz from real audiences not the crtics showed. Average person gave the film 8-10 /10

Still have not seen MoS and have no urge to.

Conjuring is a beast that is a amazing hold for a horror movie with such a big OW.

Wolverine had bad marketing. In the UK it is not doing as well as its predecessors and that's partly due to the lazy marketing. It honestly looks like a rental at most. Reviews have been pretty average too.

Edited by theultimatebiu