RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Seeing the Wolverine soon. Anyway, let's have a real discussion here.Last Stand or Origins?I actually enjoyed Origins!

Last Stand for me. Both are dumb as shit but Last Stand for the most part at least feels like a competently made film.

• Like 1

When I go to see Tele in November, it's very apropos that I'm going to a wrap party for a movie that stars the actor who plays Jason, Kane Hodder.....so I'll probably wear my hockey mask to meet him for the first time.  :)

• Like 1

When I go to see Tele in November, it's very apropos that I'm going to a wrap party for a movie that stars the actor who plays Jason, Kane Hodder.....so I'll probably wear my hockey mask to meet him for the first time.   :)

:rofl: That would be epic! Shit man, now you have me thinking I should wrap myself up in a sheet.

Then again, that would be pretty awkward for the two of us to walk into Starbucks....

• Like 1

I watched Manhattan last night. Good flick, but not one of my favourites from Allen. I was gonna watch Crimes and Misdemeanors today but it's a little late for all that. I actually did watch Lawrence of Arabia a couple days ago since someone mentioned it in some thread and I got the urge to watch it again.

• Like 1

:rofl: That would be epic! Shit man, now you have me thinking I should wrap myself up in a sheet.

Then again, that would be pretty awkward for the two of us to walk into Starbucks....

Aaaand he brings it full circle. Beautiful. 

• Like 1

I watched Manhattan last night. Good flick, but not one of my favourites from Allen. I was gonna watch Crimes and Misdemeanors today but it's a little late for all that. I actually did watch Lawrence of Arabia a couple days ago since someone mentioned it in some thread and I got the urge to watch it again.

Manhattan isn't my personal favorite from Woody (MiP) but its his best movie. I think its divine. 

Whoa what? A venti coffee at Starbucks where I live is only $2.45

Well i was exaggerating about the 10 oz for $6, but i dont know of any here where the coffee is under $3. Maybe a cookie. The ones people usually get are the frappe ones and what not, idk how big a venti is.As for movies, anything on Fruitvale Station? Edited by jandrew