RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Whats so special about it?

It tastes like everything great in life. They put some kind of sauce on it, tad spicy, but it makes the whole burger, with onion straws, and evrything else on a typical burger. I usually cant finish my foods at restaurants and have to take it home, but that burger is so good i stay and finish.

Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning?  The same thing as everyone else.

Wanna know whats sad? Everytime i watch X-Men i sit there and try to figure what she means by that, but then i realize its just terrible dialouge and i feel stupid. One of the worst and laziest lines ive ever heard.

Jack those arent carrots. Trust me its good. Hurry and get one, Im sure theyll drop it once Wolverine gets dropped by theaters.

Not carrots? What is it? A mystery veggie? Is it a veggie?

Nothing wrong with a 65m opening, looking at the low budget, but you just feel, that the X-Men Universe needs a break. It's a complete mess, actually. There's just no central theme, it's jumping here and there, now, everything is confusing.

Even though "First Class" was an amazing movie itself, that break already was needed after the horrible "The last Stand". But really, who thought it was a good idea to let Ratner direct that?