kayumanggi

07.26 - 07.28 Weekend Actuals

I just got done watching a 195 minute documentary on Woody Allen. Boy do I feel tired now...

Anyway, saw the wolverine yesterday and like many other movies this summer my reaction would have to be "yeah, it's fine, I guess." 

• Like 1

DOFP is not gonna do a Fast Five on us.

I agree with your overall point but I do think with DOFP having large scale action, it can breakout. It's up to FOX to market it and make it an BO event next year. After watching TW, my confidence isn't very strong that FOX will deliver but DOFP does have potential, will it is the million dollar question. 

Edited by druv10

sometimes i think avengers have spoiled rotten GA regarding superheroes  , kinda like avatar 3D spoiled GA rotten for 3D effect everything else feels meh 99% of the time except for a rare few who actually used the 3D the way its suppose to 

could be more factors mix in , just an idea ...

That Wolverine number is atrocious. To finish below FC despite having the advantage of 3D and 2 years' worth inflated ticket prices is plain inexcusable.

Not when put into context, the X-Men franchise is burnt out and nobody liked liked Origins.

Not when put into context, the X-Men franchise is burnt out and nobody liked liked Origins.

This will the 3rd X-men movie in a row that has decreased from its predecessor, and thats despite the last 2 having good reviews. I definitely feel that the franchise's moment has passed. Even if DOFP does manage to make over 250m it certainly won't turn X-men into a top tier superhero blockbuster like Spider-man or the avengers 

Can TW be at $70m with Thursday dailies, going into the weekend aiming for sub-55% drop. That would put it on the cusp of $100m in 10 days. 

I don't think a sub 55% drop is likely.