Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

This is just stupid now. The Christmas day releases now are Unbroken, Into The Woods and The Gambler along with a few expansions. Not exactly a great list there. 

This year's Christmas crop is Exodus, Hobbit 3, NATM3, Annie, Unbroken, Into the Woods, The Gambler, and none of the holdovers are exactly setting the box office on fire. Last year's releases were American Hustle, Madea Christmas, Hobbit 2, Anchorman 2, Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Wolf of Wall Street, 47 Ronin and Grudge Match, but the box office was also seeing Frozen and Catching Fire both have an amazing run. This year's Christmas day box office may turn out to be the lowest in quite a few years.

• Like 2

So thats nail in the coffin. Are they serious? Do people think 3,000+ theaters are under potential terrorist attack if they play the movie? I thought the US government and anyone who isnt Jack Bauer doesnt negotiate with terrorists? I understand precaution, but damn son, we piss off the world all the time, but we never give in.

THIS IS MURICA DAMMIT! I FLY MY FLAG HIGH, WAVE MY GUN UP, CRACK A BUDWEISER OPEN, LET THE BALD EAGLE PERCH ON MY SHOULDER, AND LET OUT A BIG YIPPY KIY YAY FUCK YEAH MURICA AS THE TORNADER APPROACHES TO GET ITS ASS KICKED. WE NEVER GIVE IN TO NO COMMIES AND SHOULDNT NOW.

OnrmsXt.jpg

• Like 7

Movie s Dead.

If you are looking for a job as an IT at Sony, well try it because they are looking desperately to find some new flesh in those departments ....I am not joking a poster at AW forum has received an email from sony pictures for an IT position.

Heres a question nobody is asking: how will this affect Rogen and Franco's career? Or will it? I mean the movie was their idea. After TITE, Gult Trip, Sausage Party, Xmas movie with JGL, and Neighbors, it seems Rogen can get whatever he wants made now. Yall think that will change?

Edited by Jandrew In The Mist

• Like 2