RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

Just saw La Horde on  Fright net...Holy crap.. I do declare this may be almost in the league with the most incredible zombie  film ever made during some  of the sequences  aka Dawn of the dead. . This film won film awards its amazing and it doesnt even a big budget like Dawn. Has anyone seen this film, Wow.. Im going to La Horde to my collection asap. :)

• Like 1

" I swear it!!"  " One day you will bow down before  before me 75 alive!!!!!! "  " First  you and then one dayyyyyyyyy--- Your Heirrrrrrs!!-- :P

Can you guess what Im watching.lol

.......You would be correct if you said Superman II :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

Batman Forever. Why do I do this to myself?!

You know there is actually a fan following for that one.. I loved the movie, though it started t

he dawn of corny Batman era again and led to  the flop  Batman and Robin. 

I thought Val Kilmer was a brillant Bruce Wayne/Batman though.  And whats amazing Bob Kane sa

id Val was th best batman performance he had ever seen!! --Wow thats some praise from the creatoro

f Batman himself.  I think Bale and Keaton are the best , followed by  Val and Adam  West.

The man who embodies Batman's spirt the best is the one who does the voice though.

AKA KEVIN CONROY!!

• Like 1

He is super trooper.. he is super snooper.... One hell of a classic with Terence Hill(Star of the

They call me Trinity films and many team up films with Bud Spencer).

Super Fuzz.  Love this movie. Next on my agenda is to try to find the Pilot movie

for Airwolf.. Anyone remember that incredible show with the super Copter. Absolute Bad ass :).

(HANG ON SINGEN--Dedicated to Earnest Borgnine  RIP )
  • Like 2

Nosferatu. Werner Herzog is becoming increasingly hit-and-miss for me the more I watch his movies. Some I consider masterpieces (Grizzly Man, Encounters at the End of the World), some are okay (this, Cave of Forgotten Dreams) and some are just bad (Rescue Dawn, Into the Abyss)

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies
  • Like 1