RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

Batman Forever. Why do I do this to myself?!

secretly you love it :ph34r:

personally don't get the hate, val kilmer is one of my fav batman , objectively i agree bale is the best , but best doesnt always equal favourite , clooney was a better bruce than batman

watched The Wolverine :)hehe not a fan of marvel movies(Except Spidey)...... TIME PASS 

7/10 :D

many consider this movie as weakest installment in Xmen franchisee 

Hey Hey Super Stancer. Are you talking about the first Wolverine film, because the 2nd is really really good in most fans eyes. Though less action than expected.  I Gave Wolverine II an 8.5 out of 10.  Shocking improvement over  the first spin off. THough I dont understand some of the fanboy hate. Wolverine and Sabertooth Theme was pretty darn good, the storyline just sort of went down hill towards the end.

LOL.. Wolverine I I give a 7.7

• Like 1

Hey Hey Super Stancer. Are you talking about the first Wolverine film, because the 2nd is really really good in most fans eyes. Though less action than expected.  I Gave Wolverine II an 8.5 out of 10.  Shocking improvement over  the first spin off. THough I dont understand some of the fanboy hate. Wolverine and Sabertooth Theme was pretty darn good, the storyline just sort of went down hill towards the end.

LOL.. Wolverine I I give a 7.7

Nope wolverine 2(2013 rels)  :) But my frnds were kind of diappointed...so i shared the info :P

• Like 1

" JAKEEEEEEE NOOOOO RETREATTTT  NOOOOOOOO SURRENDER!!!"

---Ahhh  classic and introducing the world to  Van Dammme  :)

U Watching  the USA  Version of  No Retreat No Surrrender.. Geat B movie

yes, he was such a believable Russian :P

Nope wolverine 2(2013 rels)  :) But my frnds were kind of diappointed...so i shared the info :P

Hah haha Hah I got you my freind  :). Oh and good evening guy.. Watching

the Showtime Series Californication with the David Duchony.. Everyone needs to watch tthis.

Most hilarious adult  comedy of all time.

Idiocracy

Not the greatest movie ever made, but I swear it's looking more and more prophetic. :lol:

feels more and more like a horror film than the comedy it was branded as ....the 1984 of its genre !

i haven't watched any film recently , this past week i've been watching ; actually rewatching a telenovela i saw on tv a decade ago on youtube, sometimes you just gotta go with the flow , and i was feeling in telenovela kinda mood , check up to see if my spanish comprehension is still fluent check!

Just finished Equilibrium, maybe one of the best worst movies ever made. 

I sort of liked Equiliberium :). A bit of a low budget sci-fi, but had moments of greatness through and through Jay :).. Weird concept , b ut I  wouldnt call it a bad film.

Edited by Superman001