RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

What how can you not dig that film its awesome , so many vibrant colours to match the performances and the soundtrack , one of bruce willis best performances and chris rock breakout star in this Way more entertaining than the straight up serious no deviation from bleak ville movie I just watched "the immigrant" with one of Oscar best man (alas never the groom for the big prize)joaquin phoenix and marion cottilard , wonder if there's an RTM for it This afternoon titanice was on tv in french (I'm not sure I ever watched this in french like ever) with the top Oscar best man leo di caprio awww and the lovely Oscar bride kate winslet among other VIP Nevertheless I can now confirm even in french I have a blockage and can't watch after the icerberg hits sighhh the last hour is the big kahuna of tearjerkers to this day I can feel the waterworks threatening from that pivotal scene as they kiss/last sunset goes down , and I'm wondering what they could have done differently Anyhoo goodnight we're alreeady tuesday and hello world cup stress related event lol Vamos brasil ;)

Just watched Beetlejuice for the very first time. I agree with Roger Ebert's review, it should have focused more on the Maitlands' relationship. Beetlegeuse feels like an ancillary character but gosh that scenery chewing by Micheal Keaton is glorious!  :shades: Catherine O'Hara puts in a fun and overlooked performance too.