Jonwo

The Muppets OS Thread

Given that The Muppets is going to be rolled out to cinemas worldwide over the next few months, I'd thought I'd start an OS thread and what predictions what The Muppets will do OS, I'm thinking at least $100-150m, The Muppets are very well known property and I think it'll be hugely popular in countries like the UK and Australia especially the UK as that is where The Muppets got their debuts and it's released just before the half term holidays.

I think it could do quite well here, there's still a large amount of good will it seems. That mainly shows its self over christmas when a lot of people I know call muppet xmas carol the best christmas film, and thats from a variety of age groups (I still call Die Hard on that one). That said, good will isn't a guarentee, but it surely can't hurt it.

The promotion already started with the Mahna Mahna numbers on Children in Need and I imagine Disney are going to promote it very heavily through December and January and I imagine the Muppets, Jason Segel and Walter will be promoting it across the chatshows and radio shows in early February.