Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Spoiler

Luke Evans was spotted in Atlanta this past week, which is where Fast 8 is now filming. Typically he tells his fans if he is working on something new and he has been totally silent about this trip. Some woman posted on his official Facebook page that she saw him there. So there is a good possibility Owen is in the movie. 

Not sure if this needs a spoiler tag or not, so I decided to be safe. 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2016 at 11:44 PM, kowhite said:

In all fairness, these movies are like Michael Bay but with characters you actually like.

I like the characters in Bay films. :)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Baumer said:

There's more character development in even small characters in Bay films than in most big budget action bonanzas.

Bay's films have caricatures and stereotypes, not characters. The Fast series has archetypes, commonly found character types that grow into their own identities.

15 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Bay's films have caricatures and stereotypes, not characters. The Fast series has archetypes, commonly found character types that grow into their own identities.

lol. ok.

• Like 2

Personally, I thought she'd be announced sooner and when Charlize was announced, I thought maybe Vin was saving her for the next one.

Either way, it was only a matter of time before we'd hear her name officially for this.

Edited by Jay Beezy