Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

They should forget about the team, the comic relief, Letty's romance plot, and just focus on Diesel-Statham throwdown with some good old-fashioned muscle-car racing scenes. In fact they should also forget about the Walker character altogether. London vs New York.

Who is doing this?

They should forget about the team, the comic relief, Letty's romance plot, and just focus on Diesel-Statham throwdown with some good old-fashioned muscle-car racing scenes. In fact they should also forget about the Walker character altogether. London vs New York.

Who is doing this?

What about Johnson? Throw him to the side as well? Don't think you want that.

Perhaps understandable under the circumstances, but an otherwise egregious oversight is that no one thought to feature Vin, Rock and Statham in the same shot. You have these three similarly built titans, you feature a shot one with the second, one with the third, and the second with the third, but not all three.

This film needs to rectify that.

• Like 1

One vodka shot for every time they say it. We can plan our BOT watch via Skype. 

Sounds like fun, but I'm out on the count of me being such a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. Heck, it's my birthday and I still have no desire to go all out and "blame it on the alcohol".   :lol:

• Like 1

Sounds like fun, but I'm out on the count of me being such a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. Heck, it's my birthday and I still have no desire to go all out and "blame it on the alcohol".   :lol:

graphics-happy-birthday-161793.gif

• Like 1

One vodka shot for every time they say it. We can plan our BOT watch via Skype. 

How about a forum skype watch of a movie next weekend or sometime over the next month? We choose a movie to watch and time to watch it (hopefully make it a movie everyone has already seen and is pretty bad  -  my vote for "Jupiter Ascending") and then we all comment and talk to each other while watching it. Kind of like a riffing session but live via Skype as opposed to comments in a thread.

• Like 1

How about a forum skype watch of a movie next weekend or sometime over the next month? We choose a movie to watch and time to watch it (hopefully make it a movie everyone has already seen and is pretty bad  -  my vote for "Jupiter Ascending") and then we all comment and talk to each other while watching it. Kind of like a riffing session but live via Skype as opposed to comments in a thread.

I like that idea. The problem will be combining a good time for everyone :lol: 

• Like 1