Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

I've been following The Rock on Instagram for a while now and you can tell when he's messing around with his co stars, whether it's a movie or the show Ballers. 

Plus, I've never seen him say anything like this before. He's clearly not happy with certain people on set. 

3 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

I've been following The Rock on Instagram for a while now and you can tell when he's messing around with his co stars, whether it's a movie or the show Ballers. 

Plus, I've never seen him say anything like this before. He's clearly not happy with certain people on set. 

I agree. I don't think this is a publicity stunt. If so, it's a lame. The movie doesn't need publicity 8 months out.

• Like 1

I mean of course it's Vin. Take no talent and put it in the lead of a massive franchise and give it millions of dollars and you get a recipe for a disastrously inflated head. He's been an ego-maniac ever since F5's success. I guess it could be Scott too, but why? Really dumb of him if he thinks he can be that way when he's still completely unproven and not have it backfire on his career. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I guess it could be Scott too, but why? Really dumb of him if he thinks he can be that way when he's still completely unproven and not have it backfire on his career. 

I don't know, let's ask Alex Pettyfer and his nonexistent career these days because he burned too many bridges.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I want Vin Diesel to get nominated for Billy Lynn. Best Oscar nomination ever?

Oh god, don't even say such things. The entire world would collapse from inability to support the weight of that ego at that point. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

Vin Diesel wore stilts to his recording sessions for Guardians even though Gunn and everyone else involved asked him not to and told him it was pointless

He also wore them to a premiere, fell, and hurt himself

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Oh god, don't even say such things. The entire world would collapse from inability to support the weight of that ego at that point. 

Would be any more out there than Mo'Nique not only being a nominee but a winner too?