Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: Elysium 30.5M; Millers 26.55M; Planes 22.53M; Percy Jackson 14.6M Pg 29

Another sizable drop for Wolvie. I guess that's expected for an X-Men movie, and it lost 1k theaters also. Hopefully, the movie will stabilize soon. I really really need it to.

Yeah, it was an epic bomb here too. In finland horror movies tend to do poorly on their theatrical release, but then they are big sellers on rental.

Horror movies also usually don't do great numbers over here, but Evil Dead made Mama look like a blockbuster :lol:

well if we base hottest actpors on People list I'd probs chose no one too :)))

so spill!

who's ur taste? aside from those 2 above (well both considered hot usually by the masses)

btw

its still soo confusing to me who's male who's female here :ph34r:

I don't find a decent level of hotness in other actors apart from those 2. Am I weird or what?

As for the actresses, too many to name names!!

I've learned to recognize a female member just from their posting style.

How so? I'm just curious. :P

I'd be labeled as sexist if I told. "Oh my god Jack Nevada, not all women write like that"

I'm curious. Do tell.You were surprised when I told you that I'm a gal, so I guess your radar was off then? :lol::P

Hems is indeed beautiful :wub:Cavill is blah.Well, bi is an option too :D:P

Hems made me realise there was hope for me to be a girl but when I saw Cavill I was actually happy to be a girl. :wub:

Really? Cause here Mama made more than the last two PA movies.

Mama was great, it'd have been my favourite horror movie if it hadn't been for the sucky CGI in the last 30 mins.

I'm curious. Do tell.You were surprised when I told you that I'm a gal, so I guess your radar was off then? :lol::P

I developed my theory after that.

Okay.

One part is recognizing the traits: female users tend to have a bouncier, more cheerful writing style and they use smileys (especially  :wub: ) more than male users. They also congratulate people more as in "Omg thats so great, good for you.  :wub:  :wub: "*

Other part is just instinct. 

*none of this applies to fishnets

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 4

I developed my theory after that.

Okay.

One part is recognizing the traits: female users tend to have a bouncier, more cheerful writing style and they use smileys (especially  :wub: ) more than male users. They also congratulate people more as in "Omg thats so great, good for you.  :wub:  :wub: "*

Other part is just instinct. 

*none of this applies to fishnets

Funny you just said that. I decided to use :wub: for the first time today because I felt it'd make me more 'girly'. :lol:

I developed my theory after that.Okay.One part is recognizing the traits: female users tend to have a bouncier, more cheerful writing style and they use smileys (especially :wub: ) more than male users. They also congratulate people more as in "Omg thats so great, good for you. :wub::wub: "*Other part is just instinct. *none of this applies to fishnets

That's not sexist, just normal and accurate observations actually.

A lot of mediocre movies dumped & lumped together in a crowded weekend, and eventually diluting the overall weekend numbers.

PLANES should be released in September or something...

It's happened a lot in the past few weeks (the week with R.I.P.D comes to mind). I hate the fact the holdovers had to lose screens to these random movies which turned out to be underperformed anyway. In the end, few winners, more losers.