Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

55 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Are Brahmastra VFX really good? From trailer and teaser they looked shit.

The VFX did look shit in the trailer and teaser but it was genuinely a new benchmark for Indian movie VFX in theaters. They didn't skimp on it for sure and you can see all the money right there on the screen. The 3D conversion was great as well.

The thing that definitely helped was also that there's very few scenes which are full VFX, so the integration of physical and effects was very well done.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

INSANE Monday hold for PS-1 in Tamil Nadu. Can go on to beat Baahubali 2 admits in the state.

Tamil Nadu

FRI - ₹23cr
SAT - ₹20.25cr

SUN - ₹22cr

MON - ₹17cr expected

Total - ₹82.25cr

I really recommend it. It's grand without being Grand. It's unlike RRR or BB but it feels real and really, some scenes are just WoW. Acting and Cinematography is amazing. Also, I have never watched Karthi's film before but by end of movie, he is now imprinted on my mind. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 11:40 AM, Nero said:

Yeah OD or OW prices nowadays are almost 500 bucks. It's ridiculous 🤣. Also if you want lower rates we gotta wait for atleast 2nd or 3rd week otherwise they don't reduce the price. Food prices are unreasonable to say the least. 500 bucks for medium size popcorn. Ridiculous 🙄

At my nearest PVR, OD/OW tickets for Hollywood and big Indian movies (like RRR) starts at around 400-500 for the cheapest seat. The most expensive seats (recliners at the back) are priced at 1500 or so. 

On 10/2/2022 at 10:05 PM, grim22 said:

After the new level for VFX that Brahmastra set, I would be embarrassed releasing this teaser

I saw the trailer on release day and the VFX looks absolute shit. It's like early 2000's special effects. I know its only a trailer and maybe they will work more on the VFX till release date but what on earth did they spend the reported 300-500cr budget on!

On 10/2/2022 at 10:10 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

Are Brahmastra VFX really good? From trailer and teaser they looked shit.

VFX for Brahmastra (in trailers) looked far better than the ones in Adipurush. It's like night and day.

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Sure but that's not really a benchmark.

Haven't seen Brahmastra so only judging based on trailers but best way to describe the difference between the two is that Brahmastra has like 1990-2000's Hollywood movie VFX and Adipurush has 1990-2000's Bollywood movie VFX if that makes sense. 

On 10/3/2022 at 12:00 PM, Shanks said:

I really recommend it. It's grand without being Grand. It's unlike RRR or BB but it feels real and really, some scenes are just WoW. Acting and Cinematography is amazing. Also, I have never watched Karthi's film before but by end of movie, he is now imprinted on my mind. 

You're talking about the Mani Ratnam touch right there. 

• Like 1