Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

4 hours ago, xxoo said:

2.0 Is rocking everywhere 

True, just the budgeting is the issue. I feel it's safe to say the All India range is gonna be 480-540 Nett. Probably in top 3 all time (unadjusted) ? It may not break even at the lower end of the range.

19 minutes ago, oMeriMombatti said:

Zero doesn't seem to have the buzz of a blockbuster movie .... very strange for SRK movie. I think his stock has really fallen over the past 2-3 years.

Buzz is quite good, the film will open over 30cr nett but that's not a concern, the problem for SRK is word of mouth. He desperately needs good audience reception with this one.

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Buzz is quite good, the film will open over 30cr nett but that's not a concern, the problem for SRK is word of mouth. He desperately needs good audience reception with this one.

If he can open a movie to 30cr+ on a non-holiday then more power to him but I think it'll open in the vicinity of 20-22cr.

Aquaman First Weekend - approximately 240 million rupees (local currency)

Spiderman Homecoming - 279m

Thor Ragnarok - 276.2m

Black Panther - 248.1m

Ant Man 2 - 186.1m

Justice League - 173.6m

Suicide Squad - 97.5m

Wonder Woman - 87.5m

Good opening for Aquaman, higher than most DCEU movies and close to recent MCU movies. It will be facing tough competition as a big local movie is opening this coming weekend so it will be interesting to see if it can touch 10m USD final gross.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Thor Ragnarok - 276.2m

Black Panther - 248.1m

I think it has opened above BP.

BOM and others show $4 mill and it had better fri-sat iir , actually better or on par of other standalones including SMH sans Ragnarok and Deadpool

Edited by NamakFiskKa

1 hour ago, NamakFiskKa said:

I think it has opened above BP.

BOM and others show $4 mill and it had better fri-sat iir , actually better or on par of other standalones including SMH sans Ragnarok and Deadpool

240 is BOI’s estimate. I could not find any source that is giving actuals right now. Do you have any?

And note that above numbers are nett figures (at least thats what the website said). That 4m USD from BOM is gross figure as thats what BOM reports. 

• Like 1

Zero is looking at ₹27-30cr Net (₹35-38cr Gross $5-5.5mn) opening day going by initial pre-sales. That's a bit lower than what I expected but can pick up in the next 2 days.

Going by the  early reports on content, the weekend would be ₹92-102cr Nett (₹118-130cr Gross $17-18.5mn).