Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

On 12/24/2018 at 12:24 PM, marveldcfox said:

The 3 Khan's flopping collectively this year has brought a smile on my face. About time we get new stars sans the Kapoor, Khan etc surname. The common thing among these movies were that they sucked real bad judging by the trailers. Zero looked okay, but damn srk simple has lost his mojo. These budhaus need to realise that they can't play launda at 50+.

kkkkkkk....khurana owns this year.

Edited by a2k

81.3cr (nett) 5-day (Fri-Tue) for Zero.

Say a little over 6 for 87.5cr by Wed and 5cr more on Thu for 92.5cr week 1.

Highly optimistically the film could do 125cr with strong trending in 2nd and 3rd week in face of SImbaa which will still make it a big flop if not a disaster.

According to Addatoday it needs 205cr odd to be a hit while 160-200cr would have made it below average, average, above average or semi-hit depending on how much higher than 160cr it ended up with. Less than 155cr makes it flop or disaster depending on how much lower.

Edited by a2k

Tbh I think Akshay Kumar has the most interesting journey from the start when it comes to how his movies have performed.

This guy has been under the shadow of Khans , over it, his track records had so many ups and downs.

Whats most fascinating is this period is actually his best run in all of his career.

37 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

Tbh I think Akshay Kumar has the most interesting journey from the start when it comes to how his movies have performed.

This guy has been under the shadow of Khans , over it, his track records had so many ups and downs.

Whats most fascinating is this period is actually his best run in all of his career.

he's more handsome too....i never like SRK looks.....

57 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

Around singh is king, he gave 11 super hits in a row. That's what was written in promo. I think that will be his best run.

11 hours ago, Premium George said:

Around singh is king, he gave 11 super hits in a row. That's what was written in promo. I think that will be his best run.

Lmao no he was highly inconsistent just because of the sheer number of annually project he used to do after he finally slowed his pace in the 2010s.

I remember the early promotion of Singh is king in some award show where he poked fun at how his last movie Tashan was a flop

• Like 1

Anyone who has seen Simmba here, what's your take on it and how do you think the GA will take to it? (Am not a fan of the genre and didn't like Singham either so not gonna watch it. But that one had great legs and was a huge hit.)

43 minutes ago, a2k said:

Anyone who has seen Simmba here, what's your take on it and how do you think the GA will take to it? (Am not a fan of the genre and didn't like Singham either so not gonna watch it. But that one had great legs and was a huge hit.)

Never watched a Rohit Shetty movie for a long time but at this point I think he's unstoppable. 

Similar cop movie though less bankable star did good on the Independence Day wknd alongside a considerable amount of competition in form of Gold and others so I think Rohit Shetty has another 100cr grosser in hand. This should play like the go to masala movie of the season (much like how Aquaman is to NA right now).

46 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

Never watched a Rohit Shetty movie for a long time but at this point I think he's unstoppable. 

Similar cop movie though less bankable star did good on the Independence Day wknd alongside a considerable amount of competition in form of Gold and others so I think Rohit Shetty has another 100cr grosser in hand. This should play like the go to masala movie of the season (much like how Aquaman is to NA right now).

100cr will happen but I don't think that will satiate Shetty and Johar. Not sure how much it needs to earn to put distributers above the safety mark.