Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Multiplexes in Mumbai and Bangalore seem to be selling tickets for 900 Rs. That is some major hike in prices.

Yeah, they usually hike prices for big movies like this. But apparently there is no major hike in New Delhi. All the theaters I track are selling tickets at normal price. Tickets do cost as much as Rs. 1400 in some premium multiplexes, but that is how much they cost normally.

Anyway, there is a small chance it beats the OD record and gets 100 crore weekend if ticket prices are hiked in significant number of theaters across the country.

Yeah, they usually hike prices for big movies like this. But apparently there is no major hike in New Delhi. All the theaters I track are selling tickets at normal price. Tickets do cost as much as Rs. 1400 in some premium multiplexes, but that is how much they cost normally.

Anyway, there is a small chance it beats the OD record and gets 100 crore weekend if ticket prices are hiked in significant number of theaters across the country.

It is somewhat ridiculous that I will watch Dhoom 3 for cheaper than a lot of people in Mumbai and Bangalore's multiplexes. 7$ Saturday matinee.

It is somewhat ridiculous that I will watch Dhoom 3 for cheaper than a lot of people in Mumbai and Bangalore's multiplexes. 7$ Saturday matinee.

I am going first day first show. The ticket cost only Rs. 150, and availing my credit card offer, I got another ticket for free. So it's only Rs. 75 per ticket!

I am going first day first show. The ticket cost only Rs. 150, and availing my credit card offer, I got another ticket for free. So it's only Rs. 75 per ticket!

Hyderabad is pretty good in terms of movie prices. The AP Govt has capped prices at 100-150 for multiplexes, so they cannot increase prices on a movie to movie basis. Bangalore is just ridiculous.

Here D3 releases in 8 theaters, tomorrow. Most number of theaters for a Hindi movie in Sri Lanka. Previously held by K3.(5 theaters) About 60% in every theater is sold here.( for all shows, throughout Friday) Its 2.00 p.m. here. By the evening, it'll be sold out everywhere! Highest grossing Hindi movie in Sri Lanka is ETT. But D3 would break that easily! Never seen such a huge buzz for a Hindi movie. Not even for Hollywood movie. IM3 was the biggest movie so far this year, but D3 seems even bigger!

And finally the year’s much talked about film and the much awaited Dhoom franchise’s 3rd installment has released worldwide today. As expected, Dhoom 3 is running to packed houses across the country.

As per early morning reports, this Aamir Khan starrer has witnessed an occupancy of around 90%-95% in majority of the cinema houses, while some key circuit’s theatres are also seeing as good as 100%occupancy.

Dhoom 3 is best performing in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi-UP, Mysore, Kolkata, Bangalore and Punjab.

Is Dhoom 3 any good? It opened here today and I'm interested to see it because of Aamir Khan. Also, some box office question. Is Dhoom 3 expected to break the all time box office record in India? It would be nice if Aamir Khan takes back the crown.

Btw, after 3 Idiots (which I really love and made me interested in Bollywood movies) became a huge hit here, other movies started to be released widely in the theaters. This year, a lot of the all time grosser were released, like Chennai Express, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Krrish 3. I'm happy with that because now it's easier and faster for me to see Bollywood movies. :)

Is Dhoom 3 any good? It opened here today and I'm interested to see it because of Aamir Khan. Also, some box office question. Is Dhoom 3 expected to break the all time box office record in India? It would be nice if Aamir Khan takes back the crown.

Btw, after 3 Idiots (which I really love and made me interested in Bollywood movies) became a huge hit here, other movies started to be released widely in the theaters. This year, a lot of the all time grosser were released, like Chennai Express, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Krrish 3. I'm happy with that because now it's easier and faster for me to see Bollywood movies. :)

All time box office would depend on public reception at single screens. The movie definitely has elements which will appeal to the single screen audience, so it remains to be seen.

I watched Dhoom 3 last night. Technical aspects are very good for a bollywood movie. Songs hamper the pacing. The movie has heart and that is probably due to Amir Khan and he is excellent in the movie. But this may not appeal to the mass audience much. I still expect it to cross 200 Crores..

Having watched bits and parts of the first two Dhooms on TV, I was expecting a lame movie like the Don remake. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the movie.

I watched Dhoom 3 last night. Technical aspects are very good for a bollywood movie. Songs hamper the pacing. The movie has heart and that is probably due to Amir Khan and he is excellent in the movie. But this may not appeal to the mass audience much. I still expect it to cross 200 Crores..

Having watched bits and parts of the first two Dhooms on TV, I was expecting a lame movie like the Don remake. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the movie.

the movie has the best WOM after 3I , IMO 250 will be a cake-walk..

no record is safe now