Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Tanu Weds Manu Returns was awesome. Highly recommended.

Kangana Ranaut is a complete actress in my opinion. She can do almost all types of roles. Queen was a brilliant movie with brilliant performance.

Big fan of the first TWM movie. Gonna watch the sequel soon.

Edited by marveldcfox

Very well deserved

Tanu Weds Manu Returns is set to emerge the first big hit of the year. The collections have jumped across the board including places like Maharashta and Nizam which was important. The second day collections should be around 11.50-12 crore nett and could even go a little higher depending on Mumbai growth.

The film is set to be the first SUPER HIT film of 2015 which is a ray of rope considering what has happened so far this year including the disastrous Bombay Velvet last week.

Tanu Weds Manu 2 is having an outstanding run! :o

Its daily grosses so far

Fri 8.85

Sat 13.2

Sun 16.1

Mon 8.9

Tue 8.2

5-day: 55.25 crore

The trend is just phenomenal. 100 crore is already locked.

Mission Impossible Rouge Nation release date has been pushed to August 7 from july 31 to avoid clash with Ajay Devgan's Drishyam

Ah remake of the Mohanlal starring Malayalam movie of the same name which was a cultural sensation for Malayalis all over the world. Highest grossing Malayalam movie ever.

Mission Impossible Rouge Nation release date has been pushed to August 7 from july 31 to avoid clash with Ajay Devgan's Drishyam

Any idea when Fantastic Four releases in India? I saw a chart that mentioned July 31st. It also mentioned a July30 release in Australia, but the official australian site says August 6, which means it was pushed back a week.

Any idea when Fantastic Four releases in India? I saw a chart that mentioned July 31st. It also mentioned a July30 release in Australia, but the official australian site says August 6, which means it was pushed back a week.

Fantastic Four is also releasing on August 7.

August 14 is fully crowded with releases all over India.

So if they want to avoid clashes it has to be pushed back to August 21/28 , chances are there to happen.

As of now officially it is August 7 both Mission Impossible Rouge Nation & Fantastic Four

Fantastic Four is also releasing on August 7.

August 14 is fully crowded with releases all over India.

So if they want to avoid clashes it has to be pushed back to August 21/28 , chances are there to happen.

As of now officially it is August 7 both Mission Impossible Rouge Nation & Fantastic Four

One of them should move to August 14. I know Brothers releases on that weekend, but independence day might help the opening collections...Brothers is being released by Fox Star Studios so they wont move F4 to that spot..I think MI would actually be better suited for July 31st even with Drishyam scheduled...how much gross/net MI4 did in India?

One of them should move to August 14. I know Brothers releases on that weekend, but independence day might help the opening collections...Brothers is being released by Fox Star Studios so they wont move F4 to that spot..I think MI would actually be better suited for July 31st even with Drishyam scheduled...how much gross/net MI4 did in India?

MI4 did really well in India, but you have to remember it had Anil Kapoor promoting the hell out of it and his cameo role.

While Drishyam is based on an excellent movie, it is not an action/mass movie that will open like a blockbuster. MI5 should open on 7/31.

This. Ajay devgan is a hit/miss type actor as far as boxoffice is concerned..MI5 or F4 on that day can handle the competition.

Looks like the success of Tanu Weds Manu Returns has finally managed to get I Love NY a release date in July

I remember seeing the first trailer of this in 2013, way too delayed and releasing 5 months before when it actually should. At least Kangana is now considered a bankable star.