Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: MILLERS (3.175m Estimate)

current scores at rottentomatoes (ordered by # of reviews counted so far):

Kick Ass 2 - 29% (after 68 reviews), 5.0 out of 10

Butler - 77% (52 reviews), 6.8

Jobs - 27% (37 reviews), 4.7

Paranoia - 6% (16 reviews) , 3.9

A movie like Jobs ought to be getting a lot better reviews than something like Kick Ass 2.

current scores at rottentomatoes (ordered by # of reviews counted so far):

Kick Ass 2 - 29% (after 68 reviews), 5.0 out of 10

Butler - 77% (52 reviews), 6.8

Jobs - 27% (37 reviews), 4.7

Paranoia - 6% (16 reviews) , 3.9

A movie like Jobs ought to be getting a lot better reviews than something like Kick Ass 2.

Why? Ashton Kutcher's movies always get mixed to bad reviews (most of them still do well at the box office regardless).

• Founder / Operator

Why? Ashton Kutcher's movies always get mixed to bad reviews (most of them still do well at the box office regardless).

But how many bio-dramas has he done? I think that's what kitik was getting at.

But how many bio-dramas has he done? I think that's what kitik was getting at.

Doesn’t matter. He’s a bad actor regardless of the genre.

Besides his best received movie according to Rotten Tomatoes is No Strings Attached.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

• Founder / Operator

Doesn’t matter. He’s a bad actor regardless of the genre.

Besides his best received movie according to Rotten Tomatoes is No Strings Attached.

I agree. I'm just saying to me it read like kitik was underlining that point by referencing the fact that Jobs is out of his usual niche and it's still not doing well with critics (backing up what you're saying).

I agree. I'm just saying to me it read like kitik was underlining that point by referencing the fact that Jobs is out of his usual niche and it's still not doing well with critics (backing up what you're saying).

It’s a vanity project for him, so in a way I’m actually kinda happy that his performance is getting blasted (not trying to be a jerk or anything).

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Just left.

lmfao-good chronicling of Percy 2.  I went to see it for the hell of it a few days ago - afternoon also - it was pretty damn bad.  I actually thought the first was decent- at least entertaining...but yea it's bad...thought about leaving also

• Like 1

There was nothing to keep me there.  Dadario was made to look like she was anything but a sex symbol.  Don't get me wrong, I know that's not her role in this but geepers they went out of their way to hide her beauty.  And I liked the first as well but this was just noise.

Elysium pulled a huge OD over here. Way above After Earth, Oblivion and District 9. I am very surprised. Maybe 200M OS will happen. Planes also had a pretty big OD, bigger than Smurfs 2. Percy Jackson flopped.

I like Elysium a lot.  I'm surprised there is so much hate/apathy for it here.

• Like 1

That's what you're interested in?

whay shouldnt I be

Im a fan of her books & rom coms & Keri Russell

is it bad??? :rolleyes:

obv I should care abt 'Jobs' I know :lol: but  dont. I dont even have an ipod ;)

ur avi

wow that guy lves in belarus

eeeek I guess 'lucky' ladies :huh:

Edited by Leyla