DoctorWho

True Detective

Yeah I got distracted which is why I didnt get the ending of the episode what did the painting signify.

Really? Look at the girl they find in the first episode, and now look at the painting again. The effects of Daddario...

• Like 2

just watched episode one , dunno if i like the show yet but loved the atmosphere and more importantly i loved everything that came out of matthew McConaughey mouth ,

loved the scene in the car with woody where he asked him what he believed in ...about how everywhere is a sorta ghetto 

one thing i like about cable shows is that unlike network they take time to set the pace ,story and charactersa so you get to sink into it like a hot bath without being rushed and your brain is allowed to relax and think on its own without being spoonfed stuff in 40 mn with commercials 

will watch episode 2 in a bit ....

seems MM shot this after DBC right? he seems to have a little bit more meat on him but still not back to his handsome self

• Like 1

Really? Look at the girl they find in the first episode, and now look at the painting again. The effects of Daddario...

I was enamored by Daddario throughout the episode and I still caught that.

Guess a lot of people have subpar attention spans these days. :lol:

Edited by Jay Beezy

Ok just watched episode two...

Forget all the bullshit I said previously, now I totally understand the hype with this Alexandra Daddario girl. SHE IS SO FREAKING HOT!!!

My god that body, those brest, that ass, I cannot stop thinking about her now.

Edited by Boxx93

Ok just watched episode two...

Forget all the bullshit I said previously, now I totally understand the hype with this Alexandra Daddario girl. SHE IS SO FREAKING HOT!!!

My god that body, those brest, that ass, I cannot stop thinking about her now.

Did you watch the entire episode or just through her scenes? :lol:

The entire episode, but by the time it finished I re-watched it over and over again. I have never been this obssesed by a nude scene since I was a kid watching Titanic lusting Kate Winslet boobs.

Weird this never happened with Game of Thrones (Well, maybe the first scene where Daenerys takes a hot bath in the first episode)

Damn I forgot what was the episode about  :ph34r:

Edited by Boxx93

In the first episode when they're talking about the case and all the other detectives are listening to them, the bald headed, slightly chubby guy sitting in the chair is my uncle, LOL. He lives in New Orleans and he does a lot of back ground acting in movies and tv shows that are filmed there. You can see him in the back ground of a few scenes in the episodes.

Good show too.

• Like 2

this reminds me of that scene in notting hill when julia roberts character asks hugh grant's character why are guys so obsessed with boobs , half the planet population has them 

they may look nice to you but not sure you'd enjoy walking around with them forever ! but that's just my pov as a female 

• Like 1

I haven't watched the third episode yet but I gotta say I thought the second was excellent but the Daddario scene was terrible. I mean, yeah, she looks great but really I could just hear a HBO executive yelling "WHAT? We went the WHOLE FIRST EPISODE without showing titties? Rectify this immediately"

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1