AdamKendall

Weekend #s Insidious 2 41.5M, Family 14.5 Riddick 7.0 Butler 5.5

I will start playing it on Tuesday hopefully it doesnt take me two years to beat like gta 4

:lol:

I am not sure if I am going to buy it now. But if I do, we should switch PSN IDs to play GTA Online together :D

Can someone explain to me why Vice City or San Andreas are not called Grand Theft Auto 4 and 5?

The same way Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations are not called AC 3 and 4.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I have never played Assassins Creed..so..I don't get comparison, sorry.

Besically I meant to say that they are not called in that way because Rockstar and Ubisoft didn't want to. There is no reason.

For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, Rush is currently at 97% on rottentomatoes after 37 reviews, with 36 fresh and 1 rotten. Average 8.1 out of 10.

It won't be a huge hit domestically due to the subject matter, but this is one that we should be paying attention to.

For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, Rush is currently at 97% on rottentomatoes after 37 reviews, with 36 fresh and 1 rotten. Average 8.1 out of 10.

It won't be a huge hit domestically due to the subject matter, but this is one that we should be paying attention to.

I am strangely looking forward to this film, but I wont get to see it till DVD unfortunately.

Can someone explain to me why Vice City or San Andreas are not called Grand Theft Auto 4 and 5?

Pretty much because Rockstar didn't feel Vice City or San Andreas were generational leaps from 3. 4 is. And they feel confident 5 is as well.

• Like 2

The numbering only comes in when there's a big technological leap, according to Rockstar. GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas are basically the same game, but in different locations.

• Like 1

Uh-oh?? Do you expect bad reviews for this or what??? It looks pretty fucking cool to me.. I wish I had games like this when I was growing up.. And I thought the SEGA: DREAMCAST was the best and now look at it?? It's used as a doorstop now compared to what we have now..

GTA reviews are BIG on the Internet(similar to Nolan's movies).1 bad or 1 "ok" review will cause meltdowns across the Internet.

ign gave it a 10/10.

It's a hit,

Meanwhile Gamespot gave it a 9/10. A riot has gone down over there.

lmao, we always complain whenever the internet overreacts to movie reviews but I swear the gaming fanboys are way worse. Wouldn't be surprised if they were losing their shit over a 9.

Anyway, still can't wait for GTA V. Goin to a midnight launch tonight.

• Like 1