druv10

Weekend numbers (9/20-9/22/13)

All his performances are serious. Did I miss his comedies?

he was great in  Kate & Leo 

if im not mistaken he even was nominated 4 some award 4 that 

btw E, 'The hour' won 2 Emmys!!! :hi5:

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

How can you guys say nothing good has come out?  Have you seen all the films that came out?  Nope.  So then what you mean is nothing that has piqued your interest has come out.

• Like 3

How can you guys say nothing good has come out?  Have you seen all the films that came out?  Nope.  So then what you mean is nothing that has piqued your interest has come out.

So what if i dont feel like wasting my money on anything right now, doesnt mean i wont see it in the future. I never said anything wasnt "good", i know theyre good, i said "boring", which is just my own critique. IMO the slate between DM2 and Gravity does not interest me, but does that mean those movies suck and arent worthwhile? Nope.

Edited by Twerkdrew

With Rush, Don Jon, Gravity, Runner Runner, Captain Phillips, Kill Your Darlings, 12 Years A Slave, All Is Lost, and The Counsellor all coming out soon, I have a feeling that people are going to shut up fast. 

• Like 3

With Rush, Don Jon, Gravity, Runner Runner, Captain Phillips, Kill Your Darlings, 12 Years A Slave, All Is Lost, and The Counsellor all coming out soon, I have a feeling that people are going to shut up fast.

I might see Gravity in theaters, and I will check out The Counselor on DVD. Very weak month if ya ask me.

Movie buffs with narrow tastes annoy me. Sorry, but you're not a movie buff if you're not interested in watching Gravity or 12 Years a Slave. 

If you're directing that at me, I was referring to the slate of movies of July, August and September. I actually just wrote a blog article on why the October movies this year look worthy. Not everyone has the same tastes and if people would rather see Transformers and Jackass then that's their prerogative. If that wasn't directed at me then okay.

Edited by Twerkdrew

Personally, I've been saving money for the onslaught of fantastic films from last weekend (Prisoners) until Christmas. Instructions Not Included was good though, so yeah, there's been good movies out