druv10

Weekend numbers (9/20-9/22/13)

I Spit 2 was always going to straight to DVD.  I've been reading about it on Fangoria for quite a while.  ERC even said this morning that it wasn't even on their release docket until earlier in the week.  It makes no sense why they put it into theaters.  

Exactly-I found it's gross really funny when I saw that.

You know some movies have been on video before they were at the theaters. (Left Behind was on VHS for EIGHT months before it was at the theaters)

• Like 1

The millers will end at what, 160-165 ?

Who knows at this point.  I don't think it will go that high.  Eventually it has to drop theaters.  It can't stay in 3000 forever.  

• Like 2

I don't know, it's not the movie to open limited, as it has much more mass appeal, than you typical arthouse movie.

I think it'll do some nice business when it opens wide.

hopefully

Yeah probs has to do with the subject matter but the movie has some awards hype so I goped ppl would rush to see it  :mellow:

hmm so whats exactly the SC for Prisoners

keeps getting reported A- and B+ :lol:

not that it means smth

Good avg for 'Enough said' :wub:  hopefully it will be released here asap

Expect bigger drops next weekend for most films.

While even though I don't expect anything big from the openers not named Cloudy, I still can see all of them being in the top 5 due to how low all of the films are.

I think 21.43m is damn good for a 153-minute R-rated suspense thriller that isn't exactly friendly towards mass audiences. Rush, Gravity and Captain Philips will all be going after the same adult audience but I think word of mouth should be pretty solid.

• Like 2