Neo

Scout's Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse | Oct. 30, 2015 | First Poster and First Clip on Page 3

LOL The Boy Scout's of America thoughts on this:

“The Boy Scouts of America is not affiliated with this movie and in no way endorses its content or depicted themes. The film is rated R and contains material which does not reflect the BSA’s values. This film is not appropriate for our youth audiences, and we don’t believe the behavior of the characters in this film represents how Scouts should live out the Scout Oath and Scout Law.

The characters in the film, referred to as “Scouts,” are portrayed wearing uniforms with badges and other design so close to the BSA’s official uniform that movie-goers might assume the characters are actual Boy Scouts. To be clear, they are not. Nevertheless, the film is a form of speech that is protected by the First Amendment, which generally speaking affords filmmakers and other artists a certain degree of latitude to evoke and refer to other organizations in creative works. That freedom, while not absolute, applies to even works of dubious artistic value.

Bahaha

• Like 4

Didn't end up seeing this and I'm not at all disappointed. If it's on Netflix I'll check it out, but I did a theatre check and the scene that played ruined it for me. Some part with a janitor and his nipple... and it doesn't matter cause it wasn't funny.

On 11/7/2015, 2:16:03, DAJK said:

Didn't end up seeing this and I'm not at all disappointed. If it's on Netflix I'll check it out, but I did a theatre check and the scene that played ruined it for me. Some part with a janitor and his nipple... and it doesn't matter cause it wasn't funny.

That was the best scene in the film.

Yeah. Really.

On 11/7/2015, 1:28:01, Telemachos said:

But how does it differ from 90% of summer movies?

I didn't say it did. :)

But it's even more derivative, nonsensical and aggressively sexist than most films marketed to that audience.

I will say there are one or two brief moments where you get a hint that somewhere in the back of this, there could have been something interesting. But that's all. There's very few redeeming factors about it; it's rarely enjoyable.

• Like 2